News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Halloween costumes

Started by Capetan Mihali, October 14, 2009, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

I haven't decided...I don't like all of those slutastic female costumes so maybe this unslutty-ish female mafia outfit.
I want my mother fucking points!

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on October 14, 2009, 11:24:20 PM
I haven't decided...I don't like all of those slutastic female costumes so maybe this unslutty-ish female mafia outfit.

I think you go for the slutty.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on October 14, 2009, 11:40:00 PM

This is the part where Korea says "Your jedi mind tricks don't work on me, boy."

I have never dressed up for halloween in my life. My parents didn't believe in it. :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 14, 2009, 06:55:51 PM
You aren't elite enough to mock my marriage. Only Seedy, Peedy and Grumbler can.

You are on notice.

Edit: And Fatmai. Have to include a minority.  :rolleyes:

You realize comments like that make everybody want to pile on with the marriage mockery.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 15, 2009, 12:02:44 AM

This is the part where Korea says "Your jedi mind tricks don't work on me, boy."

I have never dressed up for halloween in my life. My parents didn't believe in it. :(

Poor Wigglin' Pete.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Ideologue on October 14, 2009, 10:03:02 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on October 14, 2009, 05:45:01 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 14, 2009, 05:38:39 PM
Halloween makes normal girls dress slutty. So it's worth it if you're going to a party. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of annoying jerks knocking on your door all night.

As I commented to The Larch as he marveled at America's Halloween stores, "slutty" seems to be the entire spectrum of women's costumes:  slutty nurse, slutty angel, slutty ghost, slutty subcontractor....

And yet not a single, mother-fucking skeleton T-shirt.  My rather clever Donnie Darko costume?  Ruined.

So I went as the Golden Age Flash.  That is, Flash T-shirt plus jeans.

you need a WW1 helmet painted silver to make it really work tho'. I'm jus' sayin.
:p

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Martinus

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on October 14, 2009, 08:13:47 PM
I'll be Harry Potter again.

I agree you are cute. But FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GOD next time make sure your tie goes at least to your belly button.

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 15, 2009, 12:02:44 AM

Believe in it? Which part? That it wards off evil spirits or what? :P

Martinus

I'm going as "Faux-gay Polish lawyer in London on a multi-culti sightseeing trip". I'm gonna pretend I like garbon.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Martinus on October 15, 2009, 03:32:19 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on October 14, 2009, 08:13:47 PM
I'll be Harry Potter again.

I agree you are cute. But FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GOD next time make sure your tie goes at least to your belly button.

It's a novelty Harry Potter tie for children. It comes in one size, and one size only. <_<
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 15, 2009, 12:31:23 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 14, 2009, 06:55:51 PM
You aren't elite enough to mock my marriage. Only Seedy, Peedy and Grumbler can.

You are on notice.

Edit: And Fatmai. Have to include a minority.  :rolleyes:

You realize comments like that make everybody want to pile on with the marriage mockery.  :lol:

You do realize... I don't care what anybody says about me?   :)

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Faeelin

After mentioning to a girl how people thought my costume was too racist, she's offering to go as Sally Hemmings to my Thomas Jefferson. Yea or nay?

Valmy

Quote from: Faeelin on October 15, 2009, 08:12:14 AM
After mentioning to a girl how people thought my costume was too racist, she's offering to go as Sally Hemmings to my Thomas Jefferson. Yea or nay?

Wow this just keeps getting better and better.

I will be going as a tourist in Washington DC this year.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Well, I wouldn't use either one at a business or university party. Because there is always one buzzkill at the party.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive