News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFLatino Week VI

Started by CountDeMoney, October 13, 2009, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteRay Lewis plans to appeal his $25,000 fine from the NFL for hitting Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, according to ESPN.

Admiral Yi

10/18 1:00 ET At Washington                -6.5    Kansas City
10/18 1:00 ET At Cincinnati                    -5.5    Houston
10/18 1:00 ET At Pittsburgh                    -14    Cleveland
10/18 1:00 ET At Minnesota                      -3    Baltimore
10/18 1:00 ET At Jacksonville                 -9.5    St. Louis
10/18 1:00 ET At New Orleans                  -3    NY Giants
10/18 1:00 ET Carolina                             -3    At Tampa Bay
10/18 1:00 ET At Green Bay                 -13.5    Detroit
10/18 4:05 ET Philadelphia                     -14    At Oakland
10/18 4:05 ET At Seattle                          -3    Arizona
10/18 4:15 ET At NY Jets                       -9.5    Buffalo
10/18 4:15 ET At New England                -9    Tennessee
10/18 8:20 ET At Atlanta                          -3   Chicago

Monday Night Football Point Spread

10/19 8:35 ET At San Diego                 -3.5     Denver

Good game monday night.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2009, 12:39:32 PM
QuoteRay Lewis plans to appeal his $25,000 fine from the NFL for hitting Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, according to ESPN.

Yeah, cuz it was clearly a clean hit :D

Seriously though, if Ray-Ray wanted to make a statement, the time to do it is in the 1st quarter, not in the 4th quarter when it can cost the team the game.  Stupid, stupid move.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

LOL, Chad Johnson bought up all the remaining Bungles tickets & is giving them away free.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on October 16, 2009, 01:37:22 PM
LOL, Chad Johnson bought up all the remaining Bungles tickets & is giving them away free.

That's awesome.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 16, 2009, 01:12:51 PM

Seriously though, if Ray-Ray wanted to make a statement, the time to do it is in the 1st quarter, not in the 4th quarter when it can cost the team the game.  Stupid, stupid move.

It was a clean hit.
Because if it wasn't, Chad wouldn't have gotten back up.

Kleves

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2009, 02:00:51 PM
:yes:
See: the time that Ray Ray killed those guys at that Superbowl party.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Kleves on October 16, 2009, 02:09:03 PM
:yes:
See: the time that Ray Ray killed those guys at that Superbowl party.

Nice try, but you can't bring him down.  He's better than you.

derspiess

It was a clean hit.

Riiiiiight.  Helmet to helmet, and the ball was about 15 yards past both of them when the hit took place.

If you had any sense of objectivity, you'd be pissed at Ray-Ray & nobody else.

Ed Anger

If I was a Raven fan, I'd support Ray Ray. Just like I supported Kaesviharn when he cheap shot that Pat WR a few years ago.

God, that was glorious.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Hey Speesh, could you teach your buddy Chad to count past 10 in Spanish?

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 16, 2009, 08:04:26 PM
Hey Speesh, could you teach your buddy Chad to count past 10 in Spanish?

I'm still surprised he knew ocho & cinco.   

But anyway, as bad as "Ochocinco" is, it looks better than "Ochenta y cinco".

Strix

It was a clean hit.

Actually it was a clean hit but it was an illegal hit. They actually have photos of Ray hitting him and it's clear from the photo that he leads with his shoulder. The helmet to helmet happens because of the sheer violence that Ray brought to the hit.

It's illegal because Ray left his feet to deliver the clean hit. You can no longer leave your feet when hitting an unprotected wide out (along with no longer having helmet to helmet contact).

Regardless, it was a poor decision to make such a statement at that point in the game. If you're gonna make a bad choice than at least go for Palmer's knee.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

CountDeMoney

Hey, Neil...you'd have no problem pulling the trigger on this trade, would you?

QuoteThere has been speculation -- ESPN started the rumor but nothing confirmed by either team -- that the Ravens will send a second- and fifth-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs for wide receiver Dwayne Bowe, who seems to have had a falling out with new coach Todd Haley.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 17, 2009, 10:40:07 AM
Hey, Neil...you'd have no problem pulling the trigger on this trade, would you?

QuoteThere has been speculation -- ESPN started the rumor but nothing confirmed by either team -- that the Ravens will send a second- and fifth-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs for wide receiver Dwayne Bowe, who seems to have had a falling out with new coach Todd Haley.

Hell yeah.  Bowe's better than a second, and who cares about the fifth.  Give Flacco someone to throw to for a long time.