News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFLatino Week VI

Started by CountDeMoney, October 13, 2009, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince

Okay the Steelers were short on that 4th down by a chain length, right?  And the refs gave them the 1st down?   :blink:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Vince on October 18, 2009, 01:37:32 PM
Okay the Steelers were short on that 4th down by a chain length, right?  And the refs gave them the 1st down?   :blink:

"I think what we've had here is a little marketing concern in the NFL. NFLShop.com has been very desirous that the Steelers do well." 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 18, 2009, 01:08:00 PM
Was it just me, or were there two Vikings across the line when the ball was snapped?

Yeah, they're being so blatant after getting away with it in the first quarter, they have to get called on it.

What amused me were the two separate refs that threw flags for blocking behind the back against the Vikings, and the subsequent "there was no penalty on the play" call.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2009, 01:49:48 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 18, 2009, 01:08:00 PM
Was it just me, or were there two Vikings across the line when the ball was snapped?

Yeah, they're being so blatant after getting away with it in the first quarter, they have to get called on it.

What amused me were the two separate refs that threw flags for blocking behind the back against the Vikings, and the subsequent "there was no penalty on the play" call.
Well, next time maybe they shouldn't talk shit about the officiating.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Good Lord, what happened to the vaunted Ravens defense?  Now they just look like 11 ordinary schlubs wearing black sissy pants.

Vince

Cleveland and Pittsburgh 5 possessions with 5 fumbles in a row this ain't pretty to watch.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 18, 2009, 02:37:22 PM
Good Lord, what happened to the vaunted Ravens defense?  Now they just look like 11 ordinary schlubs wearing black sissy pants.

They're broken in the head.  All mental errors.

CountDeMoney

And the Dan Dierdorf lexicon grows...

Today, we've heard:
superlative
par excellence
buttslide

CountDeMoney

At least the Ravens have a bye next week.  That way, they've got two weeks to figure out why they are failing in all three aspects of the game.

CountDeMoney

Enjoy your high ankle sprain, Adrian.  Way to go, Dannell Ellerbe.

Ed Anger

I despise the bungles tight ends. I loathe their very existence.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2009, 03:05:28 PM

I'm assuming they're dropping passes, as they are wont to do?

Barrister

Meh, Vikes up by only 6, 5 minutes remaining...   :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2009, 03:07:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2009, 03:05:28 PM

I'm assuming they're dropping passes, as they are wont to do?

Yep. Might as well let Chase Coffman be active next game and let him drop some balls.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on October 18, 2009, 03:07:34 PM
Meh, Vikes up by only 6, 5 minutes remaining...   :(

Adrian down, and now Percy is down.
The Ravens play like a Joe Pesci character.