News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFLatino Week VI

Started by CountDeMoney, October 13, 2009, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

I hope they drop 90 on the tacks.  Fuck them.

CountDeMoney

45-0.  And it's not even halftime yet.

Oh well.  At least Kevin Fisher's overrated ass might FINALLY get fired after an 0-6 start.

And the Foreskins lost to the Chiefs.  *snicker*

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2009, 04:59:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2009, 03:52:39 PM
And, to add insult to injury, I'm getting the Tenn-NE and Philly-Oak games.  Blech.

I'm not even getting the Philly-Oakland game;  that's been pre-empted for something with pokerstars.net.

All I get is this abortion of a snowball in NE.  38-0 at the half.

Fucking satellites and their inability to maintain a proper orbit in the northern hemisphere. Fucking physics.
Don't you mean fucking America with it's inability to maintain a decent cable TV system?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

Quote from: Neil on October 18, 2009, 05:11:24 PM
Don't you mean fucking America with it's inability to maintain a decent cable TV system?
It is the ghettos like where Seedy lives that has such shitty cable and satellite - the people there are mostly all thieves and crack-whores and do not expect much.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Brady is still in with a 45-0 lead. No class.

Claerly, the Titans need to start cheapshotting everything that moves.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Of course they have no class.  I think someone should kneecap him.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

You'd think Tom Osborne was coaching and it was 73-0 vs the Girls Reform School of Nebraska.

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

MadBurgerMaker

Hm.  Switched to the Jets - Bills game.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 18, 2009, 05:05:56 PM
I hope they drop 90 on the tacks.  Fuck them.
I hope somebody on the Titans snaps and takes Brady's knee.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2009, 05:24:12 PM
Claerly, the Titans need to start cheapshotting everything that moves.
No shit.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 18, 2009, 05:11:24 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2009, 04:59:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2009, 03:52:39 PM
And, to add insult to injury, I'm getting the Tenn-NE and Philly-Oak games.  Blech.

I'm not even getting the Philly-Oakland game;  that's been pre-empted for something with pokerstars.net.

All I get is this abortion of a snowball in NE.  38-0 at the half.

Fucking satellites and their inability to maintain a proper orbit in the northern hemisphere. Fucking physics.

My cable is lovely, thank you;  unfortunately, DirectTV is satellite and as the NFL refuses to allow anybody else to carry NFL Sunday Ticket, I don't have any property that faces the southwesterly skies.

I'm sure out in that vast expanse of the Soviet Canuckistan steppes you've got plenty of sky to point a dish at, but I'm at a bit of a geographical disadvantage.

Ed Anger

I feel sorry for the Bills, Fitzpatrick is their QB.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 18, 2009, 05:35:33 PM
Hm.  Switched to the Jets - Bills game.

Thank Christ.

Although, it's hilarious to hear about TO bitching to deaf ears.  Trent Edwards doesn't care, the coaching staff don't care, and the fans don't care.  So now he says nothing.

Liep

I like that Randy Moss is the only one keeping me alive in my fantasy game against Tim.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk