Anyone else looking forward to Dragon Age? (Spoilers and plot discussion here)

Started by Berkut, October 06, 2009, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 17, 2009, 02:36:53 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2009, 02:21:14 PM
You could use the dwarf merchant as a pawn shop for the same purpose, though. ;)

And pay 5 gold for the item you sold him for 1.  I think I'll stick with my free camp chest.

Marti's keen financial mind missed that.

Martinus

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 17, 2009, 02:49:48 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 17, 2009, 02:36:53 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2009, 02:21:14 PM
You could use the dwarf merchant as a pawn shop for the same purpose, though. ;)

And pay 5 gold for the item you sold him for 1.  I think I'll stick with my free camp chest.

Marti's keen financial mind missed that.

I guess your keen lawyering mind missed the fact that putting an object in game that allows you to achieve a benefit that you would not be otherwise able to achieve is in fact cheating.

Grey Fox

It's a mod, it was even made by a bioware dev.

Have you not played a Bioware game before? modding is part of it.

Wonderfull holier than thou attitude too. It's a Single Player game, you're not cheating you are modifiyng it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2009, 02:54:44 PM
I guess your keen lawyering mind missed the fact that putting an object in game that allows you to achieve a benefit that you would not be otherwise able to achieve is in fact cheating.

Idoit boy.  You said it could be used for the same purpose which clearly it cant.

Martinus

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 17, 2009, 03:07:23 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2009, 02:54:44 PM

Idoit boy.  You said it could be used for the same purpose which clearly it cant.

L2write plox.

DisturbedPervert

DisturbedPervert

The chest will probably even be released on the 360 someday...as part of a paid for DLC

Martinus

I like the fact that it is made by someone called "PavelNovotny". :D

Anyway I hate you all since I can't use the mods for Xbox.  :P

Martinus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 17, 2009, 03:11:37 PM
The chest will probably even be released on the 360 someday...as part of a paid for DLC

Actually, the paid DLC keep has a chest like that.  ;)

DisturbedPervert

Yeah but you got to hike all the way to the keep.  The camp is a bit more convenient.

crazy canuck

You are right Marti.  I should have called you an Idiot.

Barrister

Dumb question, but...

I finally discovered the first 'new' member to my group.  I can gain Leilani (sp?), but lose another member.   How does that work - I don't want to lose the other member for good.  How does that work?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

You don't lose any party members permanently unless you specifically ask them to leave.  When you get the new person, you'll have the opportunity to select the ones you want to keep in the party at the moment.  When you finally leave Lothering, you'll have a campground button that will enable you to switch your party around however you please (including the ones that you sidelined).
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on November 18, 2009, 01:18:54 AM
You don't lose any party members permanently unless you specifically ask them to leave.  When you get the new person, you'll have the opportunity to select the ones you want to keep in the party at the moment.  When you finally leave Lothering, you'll have a campground button that will enable you to switch your party around however you please (including the ones that you sidelined).

Ah, cool.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.