News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eye protocol

Started by Phillip V, March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

In one of my history classes, the desks are set up in a square formation, so I sit across the room face-to-face with another girl that I do not know.

We have been doing eye dances for a while, but I do not yet understand eye protocol. I will catch her looking at me, and she will catch me looking at her. If a class situation warrants laughter, she will look to me to share the laughter. If she sneezes, she looks up to see if I noticed. She has also done the sizeup on me when I walked into classes, looking me from head to toe. For now, I look away each time a gaze is met. Frankly, I am not interested in making a move due to lack of time and resources (so don't bother me about asking her out), but I enjoy looking at her and do not want to turn her off/weird her out. It keeps me going through the 1.25 hour class.

Do I continue the look-away maneuver, or does she want me to give her a locking gaze even if noticed?

2nd from the left:

katmai

dammit where is Ed Angerbutt when i need him!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Sorry, can't help. Gays don't have these hangups.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Phillip V

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 12:16:38 AM
How do non-acquaintance gays look at each other?

katmai

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 12:20:17 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 12:16:38 AM

:perv: :boff: :mmm:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 12:20:17 AM

If you look and he looks and you both are looking...you know.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM
Frankly, I am not interested in making a move

2nd from the left:

Dude, WTF?
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

garbon

Oh and does Languish now have a Seedy in training? (I like to look at her but I don't want to touch...)

I'd have said Grallon but I didn't want to imply a like of prepubescents. :blush:

Syt

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 02:03:51 AM
(I like to look at her but I don't want to touch...)

I can relate to that. Relationships, no matter how uncommitted, require time and work. And that heavily outweighs the sexual benefits for me.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on March 26, 2009, 02:10:12 AM
I can relate to that. Relationships, no matter how uncommitted, require time and work. And that heavily outweighs the sexual benefits for me.

And thus the hookup.

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

DisturbedPervert

I think we're gonna need some more pics before your problem can be fully solved. 

Caliga

:yes: Topless ones would be quite helpful.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Brazen

Protocol is catch glance, look away, look up again and maintain eye contact for a  few seconds and smile.

Then... and this next step is very important, so pay attention... ready...?

Get off your fucking ass and talk to her.

Message ends.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on March 26, 2009, 04:51:20 AM
Get off your fucking ass and talk to her.

Yes, spend hours getting acquainted and learning all about her boyfriend who is taller wealthier smarter prettier than you so you can sit there and listen to all the interesting plans she has for the wedding and zomg he did the sweetest thing just the other day and we just got back from the islands and it was so romantic and

Here's a better fucking idea;  keep glowering at her and try to make her read your mind about how you're going to handcuff her to the showerhead and beat her with a martini mixer until her face is imprinted on it.