News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eye protocol

Started by Phillip V, March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 27, 2009, 06:06:52 PMAsk her why she's taking photos of herself in a hotel bathroom.
Congratulations, you've scored : a professional cam girl.  She'll wait for the 2nd date before she asks for your 3-digit security code on the back of your credit card.  Revolving monthly subscriptions FTW!

:lmfao: I was assuming it was a dorm room, but now that you mention it, it looks like every Super 8/Holiday Inn/Best Western bathroom I've ever seen.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Caliga on March 27, 2009, 06:28:43 PM
:lmfao: I was assuming it was a dorm room, but now that you mention it, it looks like every Super 8/Holiday Inn/Best Western bathroom I've ever seen.

Isn't the counter usually in a separate section from the toilet?
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on March 27, 2009, 06:33:13 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 27, 2009, 06:28:43 PM

Isn't the counter usually in a separate section from the toilet?

Who are you, the fucking Holiday Inn fairy?

CountDeMoney

Well, douchbag, did you ask her what the story is with the hotel room?

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 27, 2009, 06:06:52 PM

Ask her why she's taking photos of herself in a hotel bathroom.
Congratulations, you've scored : a professional cam girl.  She'll wait for the 2nd date before she asks for your 3-digit security code on the back of your credit card.  Revolving monthly subscriptions FTW!

Amusingly ... specific.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on March 30, 2009, 06:07:55 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 27, 2009, 06:06:52 PM

Ask her why she's taking photos of herself in a hotel bathroom.

Amusingly ... specific.  :D

LISTEN TO THOSE THAT KNOW