Main Menu

Eye protocol

Started by Phillip V, March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on March 26, 2009, 08:53:59 AM
And a hard man is g... never mind.

TLC did that in a song on Fanmail! :w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2009, 08:32:05 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 26, 2009, 12:12:36 AM
dammit where is Ed Angerbutt when i need him!

1 am? You are kidding, right?

I knew where you were, but i wanted your rating system. ;)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Just read the first couple of posts.  Holy crap you guys are a bunch of idiots.  How much is a cup of coffee these days.  Its not like you are asking her to marry you for God's sake.

Just walk up to her an talk to her.  WTF. 

PDH

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 26, 2009, 09:52:59 AM
:rolleyes:
Like this ever worked.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Just read the first couple of posts.  Holy crap you guys are a bunch of idiots.

hi  you must be new here!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Phillip V

Just read the first couple of posts.  Holy crap you guys are a bunch of idiots.  How much is a cup of coffee these days.  Its not like you are asking her to marry you for God's sake.

How bout you read the original post and see that I am asking for looking advice, not talking advice. I am not interested in her yapping my ear off about how the professor is boring, homework is so hard, rabble rabble. If she wants to ask me out, I can deal with that, but I ain't wasting my time on some random girl in class. If I want to pursue some ass, I go to a party and pick up some drunk girl for an easy time.

PDH

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 10:15:58 AM
If she wants to ask me out, I can deal with that, but I ain't wasting my time on some random girl in class. If I want to pursue some ass, I go to a party and pick up some drunk girl for an easy time.
I knew I liked you.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Malthus

How bout you read the original post and see that I am asking for looking advice, not talking advice. I am not interested in her yapping my ear off about how the professor is boring, homework is so hard, rabble rabble. If she wants to ask me out, I can deal with that, but I ain't wasting my time on some random girl in class. If I want to pursue some ass, I go to a party and pick up some drunk girl for an easy time.

Heh I'm not sure I get what it is you want. Continual flirtation without any more? That's easy - just keep doing whatever you are doing, as it appears to be working so far.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Brazen

u read the original post and see that I am asking for looking advice, not talking advice. I am not interested in her yapping my ear off about how the professor is boring, homework is so hard, rabble rabble. If she wants to ask me out, I can deal with that, but I ain't wasting my time on some random girl in class. If I want to pursue some ass, I go to a party and pick up some drunk girl for an easy time.
Jesus fucking Christ, what is the world coming to where young blokes have no problems picking up women but need advice from an internet forum in looking. If that's all you want, weird her out all you like. Try staring at her cleavage while licking your lips, then look up and waggle your eyebrows. Idiot.

Phillip V

Quote from: Brazen on March 26, 2009, 10:20:47 AM
Jesus fucking Christ, what is the world coming too where young blokes have no problems picking up women but need advice from an internet forum in looking. If that's all you want, weird her out all you like. Try staring at her cleavage while licking your lips, then look up and waggle your eyebrows. Idiot.
Anybody can stick a dick in a pussy. It don't mean you're good at it.

Valmy

:frusty:

So then ignore her.  Done.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

In your original post you were concerned about "wierding her out".  Your concerns were justified. 

Josquius

You really have good moral standards eh?
██████
██████
██████

Phillip V

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 10:24:30 AM

:frusty:

So then ignore her.  Done.
Nah. I enjoy looking at her. And if she ends up being horny enough to make a move, I would be a fool to ignore it.

Phillip V

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 26, 2009, 10:34:48 AM

In your original post you were concerned about "wierding her out".  Your concerns were justified. 
Nah. The trick is to be the weirdo and nerd on an internet forum called Languish, and the cool guy in real life.