And we're back!

Main Menu

Eye protocol

Started by Phillip V, March 26, 2009, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerr

:lol:
Glad you're back Seedy.

QuoteFrankly, I am not interested in making a move due to lack of time and resources (so don't bother me about asking her out)
Seriously, stop making excuses, grow some balls and ask her out.

Grey Fox

Next class, call me, I'll ask her out over the phone for you.

No american girls should be able to resists the accent.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Savonarola

Why do you have her picture if you're not yet on speaking terms with her?  Are you friends with her friends?  :unsure:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

DisturbedPervert

He's internet stalking her and broke in to her photobucket.

Phillip V

Quote from: Savonarola on March 26, 2009, 07:07:59 AM
Why do you have her picture if you're not yet on speaking terms with her?  Are you friends with her friends?  :unsure:
Facebook

Phillip V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2009, 06:04:10 AM
Quote from: Brazen on March 26, 2009, 04:51:20 AM
Get off your fucking ass and talk to her.

Yes, spend hours getting acquainted and learning all about her boyfriend who is taller wealthier smarter prettier than you so you can sit there and listen to all the interesting plans she has for the wedding and zomg he did the sweetest thing just the other day and we just got back from the islands and it was so romantic and

Here's a better fucking idea;  keep glowering at her and try to make her read your mind about how you're going to handcuff her to the showerhead and beat her with a martini mixer until her face is imprinted on it.
+1, except for the extreme part.

Iormlund

Tell her you're a HoI 3 beta. She'll understand you only have time for sex.

Savonarola

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2009, 07:51:41 AM
Quote from: Savonarola on March 26, 2009, 07:07:59 AM
Facebook

Oh brave new world that has such people in it. 
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

charliebear

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2009, 06:04:10 AM
Quote from: Brazen on March 26, 2009, 04:51:20 AM
Get off your fucking ass and talk to her.

Yes, spend hours getting acquainted and learning all about her boyfriend who is taller wealthier smarter prettier than you so you can sit there and listen to all the interesting plans she has for the wedding and zomg he did the sweetest thing just the other day and we just got back from the islands and it was so romantic and

Here's a better fucking idea;  keep glowering at her and try to make her read your mind about how you're going to handcuff her to the showerhead and beat her with a martini mixer until her face is imprinted on it.

Oh for goodness sakes.  Just smile at her the next time you make eye contact.  Nothing perverse, mind you.  Then the next time the chance permits, say hello. 

Can't we all get along?

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on March 26, 2009, 12:12:36 AM
dammit where is Ed Angerbutt when i need him!

1 am? You are kidding, right?

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

QuoteWe have been doing eye dances for a while, but I do not yet understand eye protocol. I will catch her looking at me, and she will catch me looking at her. If a class situation warrants laughter, she will look to me to share the laughter. If she sneezes, she looks up to see if I noticed. She has also done the sizeup on me when I walked into classes, looking me from head to toe. For now, I look away each time a gaze is met. Frankly, I am not interested in making a move due to lack of time and resources (so don't bother me about asking her out), but I enjoy looking at her and do not want to turn her off/weird her out. It keeps me going through the 1.25 hour class.

Do I continue the look-away maneuver, or does she want me to give her a locking gaze even if noticed?

Now that I actually read the post instead of rating the chicks in the picture, smile at her you dork. Jesus Tapdancing Christ, you kids these days. You don't have to stare her down, just return the damn look.

harumph.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Perhaps the best thing you can do, I have this on good authority, is to plan out the next few months or years with her in advance.  Take to thinking about her exclusively, plan the conversations you will have with her, and imagine the places you will go.  After you have done this for a few agonizing nights or so, awake until 4 am with the tortured imagined romance in your mind, imagine that she will eventually act like any other young person, and the two of you will begin to drift apart, culminating in a drunken party where the two of you fight and then she sleeps with that one guy who rock-climbs and gets all the chick.  Then, the next time she looks at you, look right back and think, "Bitch."

Either do this, or keep in mind that she might be staring at you because she thinks you look weird.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Poor girl, making eye contact with a freak like you.

A good man really is hard to find.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 26, 2009, 08:41:13 AM
Now that I actually read the post instead of rating the chicks in the picture, smile at her you dork. Jesus Tapdancing Christ, you kids these days. You don't have to stare her down, just return the damn look.

harumph.

+1
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Brazen

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 08:52:40 AM
Poor girl, making eye contact with a freak like you.

A good man really is hard to find.
And a hard man is g... never mind.