News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL 2009-2010 Season

Started by Zoupa, September 19, 2009, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 21, 2010, 09:24:38 PM
The Boston/Sabres game has disappeared!   Argh!!!! :frusty:  It's blacked out on Vs. for some reason, not on any of the MSG's, and CKWS switched to the Kings/Canucks game.  Dammit dammit dammit!

One of the better games of the night.

I laughed so hard when Satan stuck it to his old team in 2OT.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Delirium

I've always disliked Boston, for some reason.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

BuddhaRhubarb

Giving me heart palpitations every game in the Canucks/Kings series. Stupid conspiracy stuff aside, it's been a very entertaining series. for such a young team the Kings have a lot of poise. tough to play against. I'm shutting all the conspirators out of my field of vision, and concentrating on the really good hockey being played by both teams. Even if the Kings pull it out, I think I'd be fairly happy with it unless the 'Nucks let themselves get routed, which I doubt. I think all the remaining games will be as close as the last few.
:p

Valdemar

Can anyone tell me how Regin (senators) and Jannik (canucks) are doing?

V

PRC

Jannik Hansen is not getting a ton of playing time but when he is out there he has looked good.  He has created some chances with his speed but has yet to finish on them.   Anyways he doesn't look out of place out there and I think he should be given a bit of power play time instead of what they've been giving to Steve Bernier.

Delirium

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on April 22, 2010, 12:25:14 PM
Giving me heart palpitations every game in the Canucks/Kings series. Stupid conspiracy stuff aside, it's been a very entertaining series. for such a young team the Kings have a lot of poise. tough to play against. I'm shutting all the conspirators out of my field of vision, and concentrating on the really good hockey being played by both teams. Even if the Kings pull it out, I think I'd be fairly happy with it unless the 'Nucks let themselves get routed, which I doubt. I think all the remaining games will be as close as the last few.

I've watched parts of game one and four and from what I've seen the Canucks haven't matched expectations. Well, at least not in a positive way. People usually say the Sedins are easily shut down in the playoffs, was quite a surprise to see Henrik's goal late in the third from a solo effort. Up until that moment I would have said Vancouver were screwed, now they might just make it.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

Sixth period, eh? Will this break Penguin morale?

PRC

Wild one in Vancouver tonight.. way to go Canucks.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jaron

The Kings got their little asses spanked last night. And some negro got beat up on the ice to the cheers of the crowd as IF to say "Boy, this ain't the NBA!"
Winner of THE grumbler point.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PRC

Quote from: Jaron on April 24, 2010, 02:01:46 PM
The Kings got their little asses spanked last night. And some negro got beat up on the ice to the cheers of the crowd as IF to say "Boy, this ain't the NBA!"

You know it... but the real ass kicking was the one Rypien gave to LA's Clune shortly after that first mauling.

Valmy

Quote from: PRC on April 24, 2010, 04:46:37 PM
You know it... but the real ass kicking was the one Rypien gave to LA's Clune shortly after that first mauling.

Rypien kicked LA's ass alot in the NFL to back in the day.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Bauer

Quote from: Valmy on April 24, 2010, 05:34:10 PM
Quote from: PRC on April 24, 2010, 04:46:37 PM

Rypien kicked LA's ass alot in the NFL to back in the day.

He is the cousin of the Canucks' Rypien. The later is the best pound for pound fighter in NHL IMO, his dad was a good boxer.

C.C.R.

For anybody that hasn't seen it, some modestly amusing stuff with a puck getting lost in Blackhawk goalie Antti Niemi's equipment...   

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=67507

:P