News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL 2009-2010 Season

Started by Zoupa, September 19, 2009, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Neil on April 20, 2010, 12:18:18 PM
Well, I'm sure that after last night's game, there's all sorts of talk about how Gary Bettman intentionally demolished Roberto Luongo in an effort to increase hockey support in Los Angeles, because Luongo won't melt until fires reach 1500 degrees or something.

he's made of that famous "Italian steel"
:p

Delirium

Comforting to see that the Penguin trend of being fully supported by referees continues. Darn shame for the Sens though, they have a pretty good team but it's all in vain.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Grey Fox

Caps & Penguins both get crazy mad help from the Refs.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

It wouldn't surprise me.  It's in the NHL's best economic interests to ensure that the Penguins and Caps meet up in the playoffs.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 21, 2010, 07:15:54 AM
Caps & Penguins both get crazy mad help from the Refs.

Sounds like a man whose team is about to go down 3 games to 1.

GO CAPS!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Delirium

Quote from: Neil on April 21, 2010, 07:32:20 AM
It wouldn't surprise me.  It's in the NHL's best economic interests to ensure that the Penguins and Caps meet up in the playoffs.

And Hawks and Sharks on the other side, although they're doing a lousy job with Chicago, and SJ almost found a way to lose another one...
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

C.C.R.

Quote from: Delirium on April 21, 2010, 10:56:06 AM

And Hawks and Sharks on the other side, although they're doing a lousy job with Chicago, and SJ almost found a way to lose another one...

I haven't seen too much of the Sharks/Lanche series (on past my bedtime), but the refs/NHL are doing everything they can to help the Hawks, but the Hawks just don't seem to care...

:mad:

Ed Anger

Quote from: C.C.R. on April 21, 2010, 04:03:36 PM
Quote from: Delirium on April 21, 2010, 10:56:06 AM

I haven't seen too much of the Sharks/Lanche series (on past my bedtime), but the refs/NHL are doing everything they can to help the Hawks, but the Hawks just don't seem to care...

:mad:

Hossa taint.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2010, 04:08:22 PM

Hossa taint.
I would be better if the hawks went to the finals, and then loss.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sophie Scholl

The Boston/Sabres game has disappeared!   Argh!!!! :frusty:  It's blacked out on Vs. for some reason, not on any of the MSG's, and CKWS switched to the Kings/Canucks game.  Dammit dammit dammit!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

How about that dagger in the heart of the Habs at the end of the 2nd period eh?  Eh?  Yeah that was pretty sweet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Neil

What's the appeal of the Capitals?  I just don't see it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on April 21, 2010, 09:58:53 PM
What's the appeal of the Capitals?  I just don't see it.

Skill?  Beauty?  Speed?  Pure Awesome?

In my case 20+ years of blind and irrational loyalty.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 21, 2010, 09:24:38 PM
The Boston/Sabres game has disappeared!   Argh!!!! :frusty:  It's blacked out on Vs. for some reason, not on any of the MSG's, and CKWS switched to the Kings/Canucks game.  Dammit dammit dammit!

NESN, or is that the Bruin's affiliate?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.