News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2 Thread

Started by Neil, September 18, 2009, 09:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Ravens secondary is terrible.  :weep:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 20, 2009, 06:23:47 PM
The corners are almost proverbially bad.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Looks like I've won my LFFL game unless Romo scores 33 points.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 20, 2009, 06:34:00 PM
What are you going to say when the Tom Brady Patriots miss the playoffs?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on September 20, 2009, 06:37:28 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 20, 2009, 06:34:00 PM
What are you going to say when the Tom Brady Patriots miss the playoffs?
Same thing you'd say if the Ravens missed the playoffs, we'll get there next year.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Vince

I was scared to death that the Pats would pull another win out of their asses late game.  Thankfully that was not the case.  First time NY has beaten the Pats at home in 9 years.   

J-E-T-S!  JETS! JETS! JETS!   :punk:

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Barrister

You know I seriously considered sitting the Philly D since I knew they were playing Drew Brees, but I was not too confident about the Bills D...

:frusty:

I still have Peyton Manning to play Monday night, but 25 points from a QB is probably too much to ask. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on September 20, 2009, 06:45:54 PM
You know I seriously considered sitting the Philly D since I knew they were playing Drew Brees, but I was not too confident about the Bills D...

:frusty:

I still have Peyton Manning to play Monday night, but 25 points from a QB is probably too much to ask. :(

Pfft i'm gonna lose to Seedy because my favorite team's RB went nutso, oh the irony.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

I won & even tho they scored me 6 points I'm considering benching the Tampa bay def. Gawd they suck.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Jamarcus Russell.  Must.  Die.  Wow, is he awful or what?  It makes me ill thinking that there's no chance of getting rid of him barring injury.  Also, it looks that the Raiders winning means I lose in the two leagues I'm in.  If that's the case, I have a damn good shot at winning both.  Cleveland just looks awful.  Ugh.  I sense it's headed toward another loooong season.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

When it's time to seal the deal, you dial 52.  Motherfuckers.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 20, 2009, 06:23:47 PM

It's an adjustment period for them.  Don't sweat it.

Neil

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 20, 2009, 07:40:44 PM
Jamarcus Russell.  Must.  Die.  Wow, is he awful or what?  It makes me ill thinking that there's no chance of getting rid of him barring injury.  Also, it looks that the Raiders winning means I lose in the two leagues I'm in.  If that's the case, I have a damn good shot at winning both.  Cleveland just looks awful.  Ugh.  I sense it's headed toward another loooong season.
And just think:  The Raiders cut one of the all-time great backups in Jeff Garcia.

jimmy olsen

Nice commercial with Favre. :D

1 Karma Chameleon point