News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2 Thread

Started by Neil, September 18, 2009, 09:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  I love reading the gameday threads over on the Texans board.  Every time the opposing team scores a TD to go ahead, it's "GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER! WE LOSE"  and "FIRE KUBIAK HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING" type stuff.  When they take the lead or make a big play or something, they're the greatest goddamn NFL team to ever play the game.  There's no middle ground at all. 

I'm surprised the number of suicides doesn't spike in the Houston area every Sunday with these mooks.

Edit:  31 - 31  4 TDs and 300something yards for Schaub now.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2009, 02:21:28 PM
See the guy flipping off the camera?  :lol:

:D Wonder how ESPN is going to deal with that on the highlight reel.  I guess they could just blur it out.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2009, 02:22:54 PM
Also, Rich Gannon needs to be raped by Mischa Barton drunk on a fifth of jager and with a strap-on.

Fucker won't shut up.

Your Blue Hen hatred is noted  <_<
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

The defense has played well, but the offense just hasn't been in rhythm. Brady really misses Welker.  :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 20, 2009, 02:54:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2009, 02:22:54 PM
Also, Rich Gannon needs to be raped by Mischa Barton drunk on a fifth of jager and with a strap-on.

Fucker won't shut up.

Your Blue Hen hatred is noted  <_<

Fucking wings on helmets.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

derspiess

Holy hell, 5 sacks today by Antwan Odom.  That's like a Madden Xbox achievement or something.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 20, 2009, 03:01:50 PM
Holy hell, 5 sacks today by Antwan Odom.  That's like a Madden Xbox achievement or something.

I like the new Blitzinati. Now if fucking Carson Palmer could stop with the INT's.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

:bleeding:

Fucking penalties hurt a lot too. Still, it's how you finish a season, not how you begin.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

C'mon Bungles D, finish this one out.  As long as there's time on the clock, nothing is safe  :ph34r:

Alcibiades

Recovered by the packers!  :yeah:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ed Anger

derspiess

It shouldn't have even been close.

Anywho, I'm now a bit more optimistic about the Bengals this year.  If the defense turns out to be the real deal & offense can cut down on penalties & turnovers, they might go 8-8 :P