News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2 Thread

Started by Neil, September 18, 2009, 09:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 20, 2009, 04:51:31 PM
Found a live stream...ravens defense isn't looking too hot...
They need to work on their downfield coverage.  They might beat Rivers today, but they have to play both Manning and Brady.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2009, 04:55:50 PM
I think the Denver-Cleveland game made me ill.
I get that as an exclusive broadcast for 16 weeks every season...fucking Broncos...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

I knew that 3 point spread for the Bears was too little.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on September 20, 2009, 05:36:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2009, 04:55:50 PM
I think the Denver-Cleveland game made me ill.
I get that as an exclusive broadcast for 16 weeks every season...fucking Broncos...

I'll pray for you.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

katmai

Niners leading Seattle 23-10 with less than 5 mins to go.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2009, 03:39:38 PM
I think Snyder is over this particular fetish.  Anyway the defense is solid.
I rather doubt it.  Albert Haynesworth's contract says otherwise.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Who's announcing the Ravens game?  They aren't very good..
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

The refs are doing their best.

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 20, 2009, 05:53:36 PM
Dan Fouts and some other retard.

Alcibiades

On a side note, Holmes can't catch ANYTHING today.  I'm not even really paying attention to the stillers game but he's dropped at least 4 catches when I have glanced over.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on September 20, 2009, 05:55:04 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 20, 2009, 05:53:36 PM
Dan Fouts and some other retard.

I always think of the movie The Waterboy when Dan Fouts shows up.

katmai

Niners are 2-0, my college team is winning, what in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk