News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New P'dox affiliated release - For The Glory

Started by garbon, August 19, 2009, 02:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seen

Dutch google of it

Hmm ill patiently wait for a mod to ban..euh...answer my question in the FtG part than  :rolleyes: Thanks for the info.

Maximus

Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2009, 02:13:33 PM
I even got an promotional e-mail from Susana about it, although I'm not quite sure why.
I got that email too. I haven't been over there in years I don't think. Think I might pick this up when I have a bit of cash again.

garbon

Quote from: Seen on November 11, 2009, 02:46:28 PM
Dutch google of it

I see it listed when I click that link....

Hmm ill patiently wait for a mod to ban..euh...answer my question in the FtG part than

Hey, I'm a mod there!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Seen

Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2009, 05:58:00 PM
Dutch google of it

I see it listed when I click that link....

Hmm ill patiently wait for a mod to ban..euh...answer my question in the FtG part than

Hey, I'm a mod there!

If its not in the first 3 hits it doesnt exist!  :blush:

Than answer!  :P

Camerus

Well, I bought this primarily for reviving my EU2 online experience and the potential for future mods. 

The new features are fine.  I like the new sprites, and moving units around on the political map is useful.  It has succeeded in reviving my interest and reminding me what a good game EU2 was.  I am intrigued by the possibility of future mods as well.

But the game is still quite buggy.  Windowed mode doesn't work at all for me, and CtD's seem something of a fixture.

garbon

Windowed mode only runs in 16 bit color. It's a limitation of the engine.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Camerus

I see.  With that change, windowed works fine now.   :)

Josephus

So...is it true they didn't include the EU2 soundtrack?  :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Maladict

Good. I've had to delete that falalalan song too many times, often after finding out the hard way it was still there. :bleeding:

Lucidor

Quote from: garbon on November 14, 2009, 03:18:11 PM
Yes.
But you can put the Whip song and Falalalan back there if you want to, right?

Can you run it natively on 1680 x 1050 resolution?

sbr

Quote from: garbon on November 14, 2009, 09:27:14 AM
We couldn't.

Where did you get the music, I see it is all by Waldtoft.  It isn't original for FTG is it?

Faeelin

Hrmm. You guys didn't use one of the newer maps?