Main Menu

New P'dox affiliated release - For The Glory

Started by garbon, August 19, 2009, 02:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: Queequeg on September 29, 2009, 04:29:17 PM
Quote from: Tamas on August 19, 2009, 07:06:17 AM
Quote from: BVN on August 19, 2009, 06:58:29 AM
Hmm, never tried EU2. Maybe this could be the incentive to try it out.

Who the fuck are you?
Didn't figure you for a fan of Walking With Dinosaurs, Tamas.

:rolleyes: that game is so not about that.

KRonn

This looks pretty good, I may get it. I haven't played EU2 in a long time, and haven't yet played EU3, and this looks to be a good revision or version of EU2, much enhanced.   :)

Josquius

Where is t'beta sign up thingy?
I've been thinking of reinstalling EU2 anyway....
██████
██████
██████

Camerus

I notice it is now available for pre-order on GG.  Has anyone ordered it yet?

Also:  what's with the super-powered rebels?   :huh:

garbon

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on November 06, 2009, 04:02:44 AM
Also:  what's with the super-powered rebels?   :huh:

Say what? Rebels are the same except that they can now perform assaults and disappear at the end of the month if in a province without revoltrisk and they have insufficient numbers to siege.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Camerus

I thought rebels' tech level was automatically set to that of the highest military tech country in the world.

garbon

No, that was a mistake via a translation of french to english. :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Camerus

That's a relief.   :)

Now, does GG allow purchases and downloads from the glorious Maoist republic?

Maladict

I never thought I'd play EU2 again, even though I never really got into EU3.
I was really enjoying it, until it crashed.
(vanilla) map sucks, though.

Camerus

Fate

how long until they release the sexytime map? (for agceep)

Seen

Thats a very silent release or should I have been subscribed to the Paradox newsletter?

And isnt your income tied to this Garbon, shouldnt you be promoting?  :D

garbon

Seen

In that I browse paradox fora daily and missed it  :P And even when I googled 'for the glory' it wasnt in the hits. I had to go ALL the way to gamersgate ;)

And as long as you're online you could maybe answer the question I just asked in the mp part of FtG fora:

"But since you're trying out MP, is a rehost needed when someone drops? I read it has support for over 32 people. As you and me know in old eu2 that would be impossible so was wondering how FtG got around this problem."

garbon

It's the second hit on American google and then several hits after that. And its been a hit for quite sometime if you put quotes around it. I even got an promotional e-mail from Susana about it, although I'm not quite sure why.

I don't really know a lot about that. I'm not involved greatly on the PR side (well I suppose I generated most of the screen shots for the gaming sites) nor has mp ever been my focus. That said, the one thing I do know, which I posted a little earlier was that updating the code (which is why it doesn't work on Win '98) kicked some kinks out and helped mp become more stable without hamachi.