28 (58.3%)
I don't drink wine as I've the sophistication of a neanderthal
5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2009, 04:24:32 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 14, 2009, 04:22:41 PM
Neanderthal.

Jello shot boy calling people Neanderthals. I've seen it all now.

No, I chose the 3rd option that says I'm a Neanderthal.

And I don't drink jello shots often, only when my sister has some left over from her parties.

My preference is the rum & coke or jack & coke.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 14, 2009, 04:32:09 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2009, 04:24:32 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 14, 2009, 04:22:41 PM
Neanderthal.

Jello shot boy calling people Neanderthals. I've seen it all now.

No, I chose the 3rd option that says I'm a Neanderthal.

And I don't drink jello shots often, only when my sister has some left over from her parties.

My preference is the rum & coke or jack & coke.

I facepalm myself. My eagerness to slam you led me to ignore that it was poll.  :blush:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

ALEA IACTA EST

I am making sangria tomorrow.  It ought to go nicely with the shrimp tapas dish I was already planning on making.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 14, 2009, 05:30:50 PM
ALEA IACTA EST

I am making sangria tomorrow.  It ought to go nicely with the shrimp tapas dish I was already planning on making.

You should wear a white suit and make mint julips.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2009, 05:32:15 PMYou should wear a white suit and make mint julips.
Sorry, but that's what Kentuckians do.  I am cooking tapas and making sangria.  Therefore, I am Hispanic. :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 14, 2009, 05:40:24 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2009, 05:32:15 PMYou should wear a white suit and make mint julips.
Sorry, but that's what Kentuckians do.  I am cooking tapas and making sangria.  Therefore, I am Hispanic. :)

Carpetbagger.  <_<

Savonarola

Ole!
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

I'll make Sangria, but I don't usually chill red wine.  My favorite Sangria comes from one of Dianne Kennedy's books; it involves:

1 bottle Red wine
Juice of 1 Lemon
1 lb. watermellon
1 Tb vanilla

Blend the watermelon, vanilla and lemon juice in a blender, add red wine and enjoy. 
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

That is why I won't recommend Cal to be a Kentucky Colonel. Hispanic? Ferrigner ways.  <_<

Savonarola

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2009, 05:50:54 PM
That is why I won't recommend Cal to be a Kentucky Colonel. Hispanic? Ferrigner ways.  <_<

He could be a Kentucky Generalissimo.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Savonarola on August 14, 2009, 05:52:15 PM

he's a damn yankee carpetbagger.

Savonarola

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2009, 05:52:59 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on August 14, 2009, 05:52:15 PM

he's a damn yankee carpetbagger.

Not since embracing his Hispanicness.  Now he's El Damn Yanqui Carbetbagger.

garbon

Do we usually include people from Spain when using the term Hispanic?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2009, 06:09:07 PMDo we usually include people from Spain when using the term Hispanic?
Well... Spain = Hispania.  :)

Neil

Alcohol is bad for your blood pressure.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.