Yea
15 (31.3%)
Nay
28 (58.3%)
I don't drink wine as I've the sophistication of a neanderthal
5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

garbon

Yeah I believe I did hear about your marriage.  Well congrats on being committed to keeping it all together. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on August 15, 2009, 04:20:07 PM
Quote from: Gambrinus on August 15, 2009, 04:03:31 PM
as in Culture, not as in Brandy

You calling Brandy uncultured? Don't be dissing my girl just because she hasn't had a hit since 2002. :angry:

:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: dps on August 16, 2009, 12:33:57 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2009, 12:06:31 AM
Hey, dps, how are things going now with aa? Answer in the backroom/pm if you'd lilke. :)

Nah, I don't mind answering here--at least not the short version, which is that we're still together, we have some problems, but that's normal in a relationship, and we're working on the problems and are committed to making this thing work.

Uhm, you did know that we finally did get married back in January, right?  I know I posted about it.
Congrats :cheers:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Yes you did post about that.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points