News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 27, 2010, 07:21:50 PM
Billions, last I talked to you were <100 million isk. 

Teach me your ways.   :sleep:

Scamming just involves trolling the recruitment channel for rich morons.  Offer to help them move their carrier or something to wherever you live, keep it, sell it, then depending on how cruel you are, petition the death threats you get sent and get them banned (pretty harsh).  There's other stuff, like "selling" alliances/corps a region or constellation or something.

Or just sell a timecard for whatever it's going for on the Eve forums.  GS has an internal type place where we buy and sell from each other, usually for a little more isk than the regular forums.

Edit: You can also just join corps and take everything that isn't nailed down, but you might want to do that with an alt.

Edit2:  If you're doing a smash and grab on a corp, you can give them extra shit before they notice everything is gone by inviting miners and ratters and mission runners and such to your fleet and ganking them at will without CONCORD interference.  Some of those modules mission runners stick on their ships are worth quite a bit.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 27, 2010, 07:54:01 PM
You're one of THOSE people!   :yuk:

Hey, I'm still living off that billion I ripped off from that one corp I was in.  Selling Berut GTCs was just beer money.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on January 27, 2010, 09:21:37 PM
He is Goonswarm. Duh.

Why rat and mine when people will just give me isk?  "Honor" in a video game where the devs actually encourage scamming and stealing is for total suckers.

Berkut

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 27, 2010, 09:31:36 PM
Quote from: Berkut on January 27, 2010, 09:21:37 PM
He is Goonswarm. Duh.

Why rat and mine when people will just give me isk?  "Honor" in a video game where the devs actually encourage scamming and stealing is for total suckers.

Why are you just repeating what I just said? Goonswarm, duh.

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on January 28, 2010, 12:13:09 AM

Speaking of us not having ehonor, you Sys.k guys need to liven up your vent.  It was pretty boring tonight.  :mad:

Berkut

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 28, 2010, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: Berkut on January 28, 2010, 12:13:09 AM

Speaking of us not having ehonor, you Sys.k guys need to liven up your vent.  It was pretty boring tonight.  :mad:

:yawn:

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on January 28, 2010, 12:26:34 AM
:yawn:

Pretty much exactly right.

To be fair though, there was at least some talking going on about Titan BPOs and such until we started trolling them with their live stream in local, then they mostly stopped talking, tried to switch channels (OP3), etc.  Then a bunch of dudes logged in and aaa'd and got banned and went back to shitting up local as usual.

Edit:  Oh you fly Amarr, Berk.  You want this Crusader?  I'll contract it over to you for...eh...16m, if you're interested.  Otherwise, I'm just going to toss it up on the market and leave a clone here.  It would actually require logging in though, so I understand if you don't want it.  ;)

Edit2:  And I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing with the Zealot, because :effort:.  Clone/pod jumping somewhere and just buying a ship is easier than flying there.  Let me know if you're interested.

Berkut

Where are we talking about?

I would probably be interested in the Zealot, if it is a good price. Your buddies blew up my last one!

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on January 28, 2010, 12:56:41 AM
Where are we talking about?

I would probably be interested in the Zealot, if it is a good price. Your buddies blew up my last one!

Eh...lowest Jita -10%.  What is that...115m or so?  Somewhere around there.  It's in NOL, and would be all packaged up and such, shiny and new.  Make sure you can dock there first, of course.

It's in 319 now, and it's fully fitted (LSE beam).  e<#>: I'm just going to keep it, I think, and see how I can get it blown up.

It's in Orvolle now.  Already used to nuke "ratters" spawns and such.  Not for sale anymore.   :sleep:

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

:lmfao:  I'm in a Groon gang, Goonswarm has disbanded (karttoon lost it hahahaha), fuck goons, Goonwaffe will rise again.  CIVIL WAR!!  YEEESSSSSS

Alcibiades

Wow didn't see that happen, any way we could get a full summary of all the events, if it's not too much trouble?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain