40th Anniversary of the start of the Moon Landing Hoax

Started by grumbler, July 20, 2009, 02:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Valmy on July 23, 2009, 12:04:48 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 23, 2009, 11:56:25 AM
I believe it was an NSA op using the CIA as cover.

I am pretty sure it was the EPA.
The EPA is responsible for subliminal messages in TV ads telling us to consume and pollute so that the EPA will exist to clean it up.
PDH!

KRonn

So.... how do we know that the 40th anniversary isn't also a hoax?   :unsure:

I Killed Kenny

And when in 2040 or whatever we have a lunar base people will say "dude the americans planted it in 2039, just for sightseeing"

grumbler

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 23, 2009, 11:52:03 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 11:50:17 AM
You are wrong. The few people I know in real life that don't believe in the landings don't believe any other conspiracy.
That's what I said :mellow:
e's-Hay ot-nay oo-tay ight-bray.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on July 23, 2009, 11:15:50 PM
Is that an Ad Hom or an observation?
Find out what an ad hom is, and then you will have your answer.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

Quote from: grumbler on July 24, 2009, 06:25:21 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 23, 2009, 11:15:50 PM
Is that an Ad Hom or an observation?
Find out what an ad hom is, and then you will have your answer.
Gay marketing executive?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

grumbler

Bayraktar!