Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

I agree, the game is likely too much in "beta" for much more future use, though I won't be against it.

However, I'll definitely continue the current games, and those of you who have "quit", could at least do the others the courtesy of retiring from the current games so we're not waiting on non-players.

Strix

That is the problem with playing a map of Europe. Everyone loses the trade war to the US in the end.  :lmfao:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Strix

On the bright side (for me), I am going away on vacation for a week, so would have hated to quit or hold up everyone's turns.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Caliga

ehrie

ulmont

Strix

Caliga

Tonitrus

I thought I had turned off trade victory when I started the game.

And my military juggernaut was unstoppable.  :mad:

Caliga

Ok, on the one remaining game, I can get State of War's main page to load but clicking on any of the tabs brings nothing up.

I think we ought to revisit this game in like 6 months assuming the guy who runs seems to be trying to get his shit together in the interim. :mellow:

Hansmeister

The game seems to be rather broken.  Berkut conquered some of my territory even thugh we were allied.  :huh:

Berkut

No,I conquered some of your territories because we are no longer allied. A subtle difference.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Hansmeister

Quote from: Berkut on August 23, 2009, 10:54:14 AM
No,I conquered some of your territories because we are no longer allied. A subtle difference.

So you moved troops into my territory while allied, then ended the alliance and absorbed my territory?  Shouldn't there be something like a declaration of war in there somewhere?  Seems rather broken.

Faeelin