News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Walking Dead

Started by garbon, July 05, 2012, 06:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Finally played all of 2nd season. I agree 1 was better but 2 had its moments. [spoiler]I'm rather surprised by how many possible endings they had. I wonder if that means Clem won't be the main character or if they'll do story railroading to get everyone to the same place.

Btw, I didn't like how simplistic Jane thing was. It was like, yes you are right, Kenny is clearly a psychopath but don't think that I'm going to quickly trust you either. Also, I kind of wish that I'd now always picked options telling Kenny to shut up. Man was he obnoxious![/spoiler]
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

[spoiler]I don't think Kenny was a psychopath at all.  He was clearly dealing with a shitton of postraumatic stress.  In the ending where you shoot him he dies apologizing to Clem. It's actually horribly sad.[/spoiler]   
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on November 16, 2014, 06:57:57 PM
[spoiler]I don't think Kenny was a psychopath at all.  He was clearly dealing with a shitton of postraumatic stress.  In the ending where you shoot him he dies apologizing to Clem. It's actually horribly sad.[/spoiler]   

I was using the term in a sloppy fashion. I should have said nutjob.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

katmai

Did you realize it is out? :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

garbon

How did I miss that season 3 is now out? :o