Washington gunman motivated by fake news 'Pizzagate' conspiracy

Started by garbon, December 05, 2016, 07:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2016, 08:08:28 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 07, 2016, 07:59:28 PM
Spicy: History's greatest monster

Jealousy does not become you sir.

I want a long diatribe written attacking me, just so I can laugh at it and post animated gifs.

:cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

You are worse than almost everyone.

I don't do long diatribes.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Quote from: LaCroix on December 07, 2016, 08:06:30 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 07, 2016, 03:40:51 PM
I bet it's like Obama.  I remember Derspeiss was sickened just by looking at a picture of him.

your memory is flawed, though, so we don't know the context behind why ders was sickened, if he was sickened :hmm:

He stated it wasn't racial, but he couldn't explain it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 07, 2016, 08:10:14 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2016, 08:08:28 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 07, 2016, 07:59:28 PM
Spicy: History's greatest monster

Jealousy does not become you sir.

I want a long diatribe written attacking me, just so I can laugh at it and post animated gifs.

And then post puzzling celebrity nonsense from Buzzfeed?  No thanks, we already have one garbon.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

When I see Michelle Obama, I want to watch the original Planet of the Apes.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 07, 2016, 08:10:14 PM

Big deal; you don't like cunts and negroes, either.   Not exactly earth-shattering revelations.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on December 07, 2016, 08:23:38 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on December 07, 2016, 08:06:30 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 07, 2016, 03:40:51 PM
I bet it's like Obama.  I remember Derspeiss was sickened just by looking at a picture of him.

your memory is flawed, though, so we don't know the context behind why ders was sickened, if he was sickened :hmm:

He stated it wasn't racial, but he couldn't explain it.

Was this an actual thing you guys are referring to?  If it is, I don't remember.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

LaCroix

I dunno, was just making a general comment that I've observed about raz's memory in cases like these. some details might be technically true, but it seems a lot of times the context is twisted so the comment / argument / whatever that raz repeats is not at all what the original person intended

Berkut

Quote from: LaCroix on December 07, 2016, 09:05:53 PM
I dunno, was just making a general comment that I've observed about raz's memory in cases like these. some details might be technically true, but it seems a lot of times the context is twisted so the comment / argument / whatever that raz repeats is not at all what the original person intended

Indeed. He constantly makes claims about what I once said or did, that I am always like "Huh? I don't think I said that...and certainly not in the context he is suggesting, but..."

I am curious whether

A) He is just making shit up, or
B) He really believes it, but it is completely untrue,
C) He is remembering something that actually happened, and remembers the context as well, but doesn't care because he is inately dishonest, as has been shown time and again, or
D) If he is really relating something that happened, in context, and he just has a much, much better memory than the rest of us.

D is possible, but given that I've already caught him out in a straight up example of A, I suspect that we cannot really give him the benefit of that doubt.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on December 07, 2016, 02:48:04 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2016, 02:38:21 PM
Spicey's reaction is exactly why we are going to be bombarded by radicals from now on. Clinton is hated by Spicey as a hard leftist but hated by the actual leftists for being a corporate conservative stooge and a warmonger. There is no point to moderating or governing as a centrist.

She's crooked.

Not nearly as crooked as Trump and his cronies (it doesn't get more crooked than using a tax-free "charity" to buy yourself stuff, as Trump has admittedly done), but as crooked as Washington pols tend to be.  So what?  The non-crooked politicians all failed to gain any traction in the primaries.  I think that is a lesson learned.

If you have to pick your crooks, picked incompetent crooks like Trump is the sucker's choice.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: alfred russel on December 07, 2016, 05:36:39 PM
Berkut, excellent diatribe, but you realize he said he voted for Johnson?

That's actually the code word:  "Johnson."  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

LaCroix

I don't think he lies. I think he reads a post, makes an assumption about the intent behind the post / post's purpose, and then he carries that assumption with him for awhile. in other cases, I think he simply misremembers some key details, and his misremembering blends itself into Truth According to Raz. similar to those studies re: witness identification and faulty memory (witness *knowing* the defendant attacked her, seeing his face in her nightmares, etc., but he didn't actually do it)

FunkMonk

Quote from: grumbler on December 07, 2016, 09:49:02 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 07, 2016, 02:48:04 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2016, 02:38:21 PM
Spicey's reaction is exactly why we are going to be bombarded by radicals from now on. Clinton is hated by Spicey as a hard leftist but hated by the actual leftists for being a corporate conservative stooge and a warmonger. There is no point to moderating or governing as a centrist.

She's crooked.

Not nearly as crooked as Trump and his cronies (it doesn't get more crooked than using a tax-free "charity" to buy yourself stuff, as Trump has admittedly done), but as crooked as Washington pols tend to be.  So what?  The non-crooked politicians all failed to gain any traction in the primaries.  I think that is a lesson learned.

If you have to pick your crooks, picked incompetent crooks like Trump is the sucker's choice.

Well, when the president does it, that means it is not crooked.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.