Washington gunman motivated by fake news 'Pizzagate' conspiracy

Started by garbon, December 05, 2016, 07:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2016, 02:38:21 PM
Spicey's reaction is exactly why we are going to be bombarded by radicals from now on. Clinton is hated by Spicey as a hard leftist but hated by the actual leftists for being a corporate conservative stooge and a warmonger. There is no point to moderating or governing as a centrist.

She's crooked.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 07, 2016, 02:48:04 PM
Spicey's reaction is exactly why we are going to be bombarded by radicals from now on. Clinton is hated by Spicey as a hard leftist but hated by the actual leftists for being a corporate conservative stooge and a warmonger. There is no point to moderating or governing as a centrist.

She's crooked.

I asked you why you were not supporting her and you said it was because she was an angry radical hard left feminist. I see you have since adopted Trump's substance-less talking points?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

frunk

Much better to put in office someone who's admitted that they are crooked and stated that they plan to continue being crooked.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2016, 02:54:27 PM
I asked you why you were not supporting her and you said it was because she was an angry radical hard left feminist. I see you have since adopted Trump's substance-less talking points?

:P ;)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

I bet it's like Obama.  I remember Derspeiss was sickened just by looking at a picture of him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 07, 2016, 03:25:21 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2016, 02:54:27 PM

:P ;)

:lol:

DAMN YOU
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

:hug:  If I ever become an actual Trumpite, I'll say so (in code-- key word is 'stromboli').

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on December 07, 2016, 02:48:04 PM

She's crooked.

...so I had no choice but to support the Putin surrogate.

...so I had no choice but to support the guy who is objectively and undeniably vastly more crooked than she could ever hope to be...

...so I had no choice but to support the man who appeals to racists and white supremasists NOT THAT I AM ONE FER SURE...

...so I had no choice but to support someone who is demonstrably a sexist pig...

Of course, I didn't WANT to support  him, but you know...crooked Hillary made me. I don't actually support racism, sexism, being an entitled, whining nationalistic asshole, not at all. Just...crooked Hillary, so I had no choice.

Yeah, I can't imagine why nobody believes that this was all about Hillary and her email server.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

alfred russel

Berkut, excellent diatribe, but you realize he said he voted for Johnson?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Brain

I trust the guy who rage typed his fingers to bloody stumps more.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Habbaku

Quote from: alfred russel on December 07, 2016, 05:36:39 PM
Berkut, excellent diatribe, but you realize he said he voted for Johnson?

He said he did so because Hillary was in no danger of winning his state.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Hillary was crooked so they investigated her.  You know she was crooked because she was investigated.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

That's close, Hab. I voted Johnson because I was voting my conscience. Had Ohio been close in the polls I'd have possibly voted for Trump, but thankfully it didn't come to that.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

LaCroix

Quote from: Razgovory on December 07, 2016, 03:40:51 PM
I bet it's like Obama.  I remember Derspeiss was sickened just by looking at a picture of him.

your memory is flawed, though, so we don't know the context behind why ders was sickened, if he was sickened :hmm: