Washington gunman motivated by fake news 'Pizzagate' conspiracy

Started by garbon, December 05, 2016, 07:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

dps

Razgovory

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=image&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Good run down including the part of the conspiracy theory Derspeiss believed in, that "obviously they were using pizza and other words as code for something."

QuoteFrom: Jim Steyer
To: John Podesta and Mary Podesta

Hey John,

We know you're a true master of cuisine and we have appreciated that for years ...

But walnut sauce for the pasta? Mary, plz tell us the straight story, was the sauce actually very tasty?

And

QuoteFrom: John Podesta
To: Jim Steyer and Mary Podesta

It's an amazing Ligurian dish made with crushed walnuts made into a paste. So stop being so California.

I wonder what kind of code they could be using...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Eww, keep your gender fluids out of public bathrooms please.  :yucky:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 11, 2016, 05:20:27 PM
Eww, keep your gender fluids out of public bathrooms please.  :yucky:

Sometimes it's salty, sometimes it's sweet! 

derspiess

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 08, 2016, 04:24:33 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 08, 2016, 04:11:42 PM
Seriously.  There is a non-zero chance it happened.

Did you black out in the polling booth?

No, but as I always do I stared at the names on the ballot for a minute or so and imagined each person being president.  Except for Richard Duncan, the "Nonparty candidate".  No idea who that dude was.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Oexmelin

I understand. It's just not your fault if all the presidents you imagine are white men. 
Que le grand cric me croque !

derspiess

Quote from: Oexmelin on December 12, 2016, 11:07:40 AM
I understand. It's just not your fault if all the presidents you imagine are white men. 

I imagined Hillary.  And it was bad.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 12, 2016, 11:34:57 AM

Did you imagine Jill?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2016, 11:37:01 AM
Quote from: derspiess on December 12, 2016, 11:34:57 AM

Did you imagine Jill?

Yeah, briefly.  Made me giggle.