News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How big will Russia get?

Started by Grinning_Colossus, December 10, 2016, 01:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

By 2021, Russia will occupy/annex additional parts (or all) of the following countries:

Belarus
13 (61.9%)
Ukraine
16 (76.2%)
Georgia
10 (47.6%)
Kazakhstan
6 (28.6%)
Azerbaijan
6 (28.6%)
Moldova
12 (57.1%)
Estonia/Latvia
10 (47.6%)
Poland
1 (4.8%)
Other
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 02, 2020, 01:52:31 PM

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 11, 2016, 09:51:08 PM
Goofy backwards assed Russians.
So backwards they just successfully couped their much bigger geopolitical adversary.  I think it's about time we stop belittling Russians and start realizing that they're waging a war against us.

CountDeMoney

Nonsense.  We are in an alliance with Eurasia and at war with Eastasia.

Josquius

Quote from: Phillip V on December 11, 2016, 09:21:58 PM
Are there many ethic Russians in these areas?  Ultimately, Russia needs to have more babies, more cannon fodder.

cheat code:  russianhordes
Didnt Russia solve the birth rate problem a few years ago?
Around now they should be suffering the worst effects of the trough
██████
██████
██████

Martim Silva

*sigh*

You lot sure love to show how ignorant you are about the former Union...

About Belarus... ever heard of the Union State?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State

The Union State, also referred to as the Union State of Russia and Belarus, is a politico-economic union consisting of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus.

As for Khazakstan and the others... not paying attention to the Eurasian Economic Union?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Economic_Union

The Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) is an economic union of states located primarily in northern Eurasia. A treaty aiming for the establishment of the EAEU was signed on 29 May 2014 by the leaders of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia, and came into force on 1 January 2015. Treaties aiming for Armenia's and Kyrgyzstan's accession to the Eurasian Economic Union were signed on 9 October and 23 December 2014, respectively. Armenia's accession treaty came into force on 2 January 2015. Kyrgyzstan's accession treaty came into effect on 6 August 2015.[10][11] It participated in the EAEU from the day of its establishment as an acceding state.

With plans for a single currency for some time now

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/putin-suggests-single-currency-for-eurasian-economic-union-10123676.html

The states that make up the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) should adopt a single currency, Russian president Vladimir Putin has said.

Mr Putin said a common currency could help members of the bloc fend off economic crisis.

"The time has come to start thinking about forming a currency union," Mr Putin said during a press conference on the Kazakh capital of Astana.

Valmy

Who is this addressed to? I think most of us have expected Belarus to be annexed by Russia for years. It is far more surprising this has not happened yet.

And the close ties to Kazakhstan have been address in this thread.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Yeah, I think we all know about these unions.
They're reasons against Russia taking over those countries.
██████
██████
██████

KRonn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 10, 2016, 05:03:50 PM

They'll just keep playing Little Green Men until Ukraine turns politically. I think that's going to be the model going forward.

Agreed on this. Russia isn't done with meddling in the former republics and this same tactic seems to be their likely course of action.