Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on December 28, 2017, 11:43:51 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney

He's on a mission from God, you know.

So were Jake and Elwood.

And you saw what happened to Chicago.

11B4V

Chi-Town smells. And the heart of the Coalition.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 28, 2017, 11:02:57 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2017, 10:38:42 PM
Better than nuclear war.

Who's to say that still wouldn't happen. He's on a mission from God, you know.
Do we have a third choice?  Pence's values are repulsive, but nothing he has done would make anyone think he's not an adult.  I know, ideally there should be other standards for taking the top job in the country, but we are where we are.

Berkut

THere is no question that Pence is an improvement on Trump.

I was just mocking our resident Tea Party brownshirt for his excitement over Pence as a option in his own right. Pence is abhorrent. He is a political mullah who believes that his religious book should be the basis for state power. Anyone who actually is excited by the idea that he should be President is a fucking zealot.

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on December 29, 2017, 06:46:25 AM
THere is no question that Pence is an improvement on Trump.

I was just mocking our resident Tea Party brownshirt for his excitement over Pence as a option in his own right. Pence is abhorrent. He is a political mullah who believes that his religious book should be the basis for state power. Anyone who actually is excited by the idea that he should be President is a fucking zealot.

Just imagine all that circumcised female genitalia littered about, like so many unsightly cigarette butts.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: derspiess on December 29, 2017, 09:52:21 AM
Pence is kind and merciful.

if you are a christian white straight male.

But you married out of the race, Derracetraitor. To the camp with you!

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Zanza

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 29, 2017, 11:17:19 AM

White Argentineans are still whites even if the US made up the "hispanic/latino" label for them. But that's more related to language and religion than skin colour.

Eddie Teach

Well, we really did it for the Mexicans.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on December 28, 2017, 11:56:39 PM
Chi-Town smells. And the heart of the Coalition.

That is enough RIFTS shit out of you mister.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Zanza on December 29, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

White Argentineans are still whites even if the US made up the "hispanic/latino" label for them. But that's more related to language and religion than skin colour.

Speaking of which, we found out my wife is only 3% Irish. But 12% "British", which is throwing the family in a tizzy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Solmyr

Quote from: derspiess on December 29, 2017, 08:44:14 PM
Quote from: Zanza on December 29, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

Speaking of which, we found out my wife is only 3% Irish. But 12% "British", which is throwing the family in a tizzy.

British could be this:

Savonarola

Quote from: Savonarola on November 21, 2016, 01:57:31 PM
I look forward to four (probably eight) years of our media providing in-depth hard hitting analysis of Donald Trump's tweets.

Trump's 2017, in 17 tweets

I who have sat by Thebes below the wall
And walked among the lowest of the dead.

:cool:

This year CNN began a feature where they take a series of Trump's tweets, or lines from a speech or interview, remove them from context and MST3K1. them.  It isn't news, but they run these so often that they don't dare call them "Editorial" lest people conclude that they're no more than an opinion website; so they call them "Analysis."  The piece linked above is one such analysis piece; it is truly marvelous journalism.

1.)  Or "Deconstruct" if you want to sound smarter than you actually are.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

Internet Baby Jesus, Solymr.  Have some bandwidth, everybody is finished with it for the day.