News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

What a circus.  Now does he start hurling abusive tweets at people who criticize leniency for illegals?

The Brain

It's this enormous integrity that serves America so well in his dealings with foreign leaders like Putin or that Chinese guy.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

The man has the attention span, focus, temperament and working policy knowledge of a ten year old with severe frontal lobe blunt force trauma and ADHD.

But, country ass nigger-hating imbeciles wanted to play Three Card Monty with the shyster from Queens. Because Kenyan anti-colonial behavior.  Enjoy your well done steak and ketchup.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Minsky Moment

The steaks are so bad at the Trump restaurant that well done with ketchup is the only way to get them down.  With a Bud Lite lime on the side to burn the rest of the taste away.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Ed Anger

Nothing wrong with a well done steak and a puddle of ketchup on the side.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 14, 2017, 11:16:24 PM
The tweets are coming from inside your house Donald! :o

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/908276308265795585
QuoteDoes anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/908278070611779585
Quote...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

What a RINO
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

Lazy ass probably just didn't file the paper work

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/16/europe-suggests-trump-wont-back-out-of-paris-climate-accord-but-white-house-quickly-denies-it.html

QuoteEurope suggests Trump won't back out of Paris climate accord, but White House quickly denies it
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

From the Donald's twitter:

"I spoke with President Moon of South Korea last night. Asked him how Rocket Man is doing. Long gas lines forming in North Korea. Too bad!"

I'm not sure I understand anything anymore.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Elections have consequences.  Even in junior high school.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Liep on September 17, 2017, 08:57:13 AM

"I spoke with President Moon of South Korea last night. Asked him how Rocket Man is doing. Long gas lines forming in North Korea. Too bad!"

All this science I don't understand.  It's just my job five days a week. 

(golf on the weekends)
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

He could get away with not knowing science if he listened to people who do.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

FFS can people stop linking to Trump satire accounts and try passing it off as the real thing, some of them like this one are just so obviously fake. :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Oexmelin

Yet nobody understands any issue as well as he does. Believe him.
Que le grand cric me croque !

FunkMonk

Quote from: mongers on September 17, 2017, 09:41:39 AM

FFS can people stop linking to Trump satire accounts and try passing it off as the real thing, some of them like this one are just so obviously fake. :rolleyes:

:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.