What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

A deal is better than no deal and he will claim all the credit. There is an election in four years you know.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

I'm laughing so hard at republicans now lmao

Admiral Yi

I predict he's going to say she's lying, or he'll welch.

frunk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

Like I said before when the Republicans were trying to cozy up to him, why bother with someone who's going to throw you under the first bus that drives by?

jimmy olsen

Xenophobic wing of the GOP is taking it well

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/908160999756312576
Quote from: @SteveKingIA
@RealDonaldTrump If AP is correct, Trump base is blown up, destroyed, irreparable, and disillusioned beyond repair. No promise is credible.

FLIP: Schumer and Pelosi Announce Hot New Deal on DACA With Trump
Quote from: RedState

After a cozy dinner among Democrats – that would be Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Donald Trump...

...the trio of liberal politicians came to the same kind of closed-to-Republicans agreement that was a hallmark of the Obama administration.

...We know that when liberal Democrats say, "...that's acceptable to both sides," what they really mean is, we're about to force Republicans to bend over, again. We have to believe that's true, since they left Republicans out of the deal.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Minsky Moment

Maybe Republicans should have made a Republican their party's nominee for President.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

No sympathy for the small town rubes being taken in by a flashy New York grifter?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on September 14, 2017, 01:53:21 AM
No sympathy for the small town rubes being taken in by a flashy New York grifter?

:lol:  It's just three cards, Pa...how hard can this game be?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

He's so easy to figure out.  Golden retrievers are more difficult to decipher.

DGuller

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on September 14, 2017, 05:19:12 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on September 13, 2017, 10:31:07 PM
I'm laughing so hard at republicans now lmao

:thumbsup:

Donald is a goddamn selfish moron but hell his troll game is A+ legendary

jimmy olsen

The tweets are coming from inside your house Donald! :o

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/908276308265795585
QuoteDoes anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/908278070611779585
Quote...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Well I...er...yeah I got nothing.

Nice sentiment Mr. President.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."