What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Eddie Teach on June 15, 2017, 07:21:14 AM
I was talking about the Russian and Chinese equivalents.

I'm guessing a Mig 25.  They kinda look alike.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 14, 2017, 10:44:29 PM
His birthday by the way.
is it a day off for everyone, so you can participate in the celebrations?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

His birthday by the way.

Fuck.

Japan: Shinzō Abe 62
Germany : Angela Merkel 62
United Kingdom : Theresa May 60
France : Emmanuel Macron 39
Canada : Justin Trudeau 45
Italy : Paolo Gentiloni 62
USA : The Donald 71

Your president is too old.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 15, 2017, 08:43:53 AM
His birthday by the way.

Fuck.

Japan: Shinzō Abe 62
Germany : Angela Merkel 62
United Kingdom : Theresa May 60
France : Emmanuel Macron 39
Canada : Justin Trudeau 45
Italy : Paolo Gentiloni 62
USA : The Donald 71

Your president is too old.

I'm surprised Merkel is that young. Seems like she's been in power forever.

China - Xi Jinping 64
India - Narendra Modi 67
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

And yet 38-40% still approve of his administration. It boggles the mind

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/15/poll-most-americans-believe-trump-interfered-russia-election-investigation

QuoteA clear majority of Americans believe Donald Trump has tried to interfere with the investigation into Russia's alleged election meddling and possible Trump campaign collusion, a new poll shows. Just one in five support his decision to oust James Comey from the FBI.

Following Comey's appearance before Congress last week, an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll shows 68% of Americans are at least moderately concerned about the possibility that Trump or his campaign associates had inappropriate ties to Russia. Almost half of Americans say they're very concerned. Only three in 10 say they're not that concerned.

Americans largely view the issue along partisan lines. Sixty-two percent of Republicans say they're not very concerned or not at all concerned about any Russia ties. Though just over half of Americans say they disapprove of Trump's firing of Comey, the number grows to 79% among Democrats. Overall, only 22% of Americans support Comey's dismissal.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 15, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/15/poll-most-americans-believe-trump-interfered-russia-election-investigation

QuoteA clear majority of Americans believe Donald Trump has tried to interfere with the investigation into Russia's alleged election meddling and possible Trump campaign collusion, a new poll shows. Just one in five support his decision to oust James Comey from the FBI.

Following Comey's appearance before Congress last week, an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll shows 68% of Americans are at least moderately concerned about the possibility that Trump or his campaign associates had inappropriate ties to Russia. Almost half of Americans say they're very concerned. Only three in 10 say they're not that concerned.

Americans largely view the issue along partisan lines. Sixty-two percent of Republicans say they're not very concerned or not at all concerned about any Russia ties. Though just over half of Americans say they disapprove of Trump's firing of Comey, the number grows to 79% among Democrats. Overall, only 22% of Americans support Comey's dismissal.

Not really.

Empowerment of hate, social media, bad manners, and a refusal to except change.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

No, no it doesn't.

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 15, 2017, 07:08:19 PM

No, no it doesn't.

Ya gotta remember that Timmay is easily boggled.

HisMajestyBOB

And some of those who disapprove would still vote for him and the GOP.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

CountDeMoney

Aaaaaaaaaand Vice President Pence has retained outside legal counsel.

And, unlike the POTUS, it's a real one.

Quote...Vice President Pence acknowledged hiring a private lawyer to handle fallout from investigations into Russian election meddling.

Pence's decision to hire Richard Cullen, a Richmond-based lawyer who previously served as a U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia,
came less than a month after Trump hired his own private lawyer.

The hiring of Cullen, whom an aide said Pence was paying for himself, was made public a day after The Washington Post reported that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is widening his investigation to examine whether the president attempted to obstruct justice.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 16, 2017, 08:31:00 AM
OMG that means he's guilty!!!

I know in Ohio hiring an attorney means your meth lab got discovered but in DC it just means you are breathing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Apparently Donald just confirmed on Twitter that he is under investigation??
:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

According to that it was never lower than 42%. I think that is probably an outlier poll.

Anyway congrats on the LOLZ and the meme.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."