News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 17, 2017, 09:05:08 PM
Enough with the "Deep State" bullshit already. :bleeding:

Erdogan gives half a million dollars to General Flynn and suddenly all we hear about is "the Deep State".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Dumbasses have no idea that the federal government is nothing more than:

1) your local DMV customer service desk, but with better pensions
2) 11Bravo and a shitload of carry-out menus
3) Chelsea Manning

DontSayBanana

And Fox News are the ones to say they've got proof the Comey Memo is actually real.  He's fucked. :lol:
Experience bij!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on May 17, 2017, 03:06:02 PM
I also think one would be hard pressed to describe Somalia as a 'just' society whatever the standard of that might be.
- It has a weak central government
- Individual freedoms are high because of #1
- Taxes are low
- There are no laws governing free speech, people are free to settle their dispute however they see fit

I think it's on a good path toward a libertarian heaven!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 17, 2017, 03:27:21 PM
It basically means something that's really bad.
like having an affair in the oval office?

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

jimmy olsen

Do you smell what the Rock is cooking!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-joke-rock-leads-donald-192128575.html

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2017/05/health-care-puts-house-in-play.html

QuoteWe also looked at Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's prospects if he were to run for President as a Democrat. 36% of voters see Johnson favorably to 13% with a negative view of him, although 50% of voters have no opinion about him either way. Both Democrats (38/15) and Republicans (31/17) see him positively. Johnson would lead Trump 42/37 in a prospective contest, and wins over 15% of people who supported Trump last fall.

1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

*Can* you smell, not "do" you smell.  Dumbass.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Anyway, if I get Pence as Prez by year's end I'll be happy :)

I get the feeling that some lefties think Hillary gets to be president if Trump is impeached.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on May 17, 2017, 11:08:32 PM
*Can* you smell, not "do" you smell.  Dumbass.

I never watched wrestling. -_-

1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 17, 2017, 10:45:29 PM
Fynn told Trump's team he was under federal investigation before they hired him

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-national-security-adviser.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

it gets better for Derspiess' party.  First, Russia.  Now, Turkey.  Who's next?  China?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on May 17, 2017, 11:09:22 PM
Anyway, if I get Pence as Prez by year's end I'll be happy :)

I get the feeling that some lefties think Hillary gets to be president if Trump is impeached.
Pence would be an incredibly vast improvement over Trump.

1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on May 17, 2017, 11:09:22 PM
I get this feeling too, from people hoping for Trump's impeachment.

Maybe they can impeach Pence too, and half the Republican party for working with a traitor.  That would be nice :)