Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 22, 2017, 08:21:39 PM
It's not at all over the top.  It's a perfectly defensible thesis statement.  It's just poetic is all.

I agree. I just misunderstood it at first.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

LaCroix

it sounds embarrassing

star wars episode I embarrassing is actually p fitting

Ed Anger

I'd still bone Natalie Portman. Even though she is a shitty actor.

Eddie Teach

Why is that relevant? Do you expect her not to enjoy it?  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

sbr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 22, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

You should check out her stuff after The Professional.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2017, 10:22:19 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 22, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

You should check out her stuff after The Professional.

Too old, too fat

Admiral Yi

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on February 22, 2017, 12:04:43 PM
Say it ain't so Rand. I figured most of the liberty guys were just using that as a club to beat the other party's president with, like the civil liberty Democrats like to do, but I thought Paul was one of the true believers.
Didn't the elder Paul go drunk on Russian fake news long before it was in fashion?  They're the kinds of American libertarians that are libertarian only because the federal government suppresses the right of states to establish repressive fiefdoms.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on February 22, 2017, 10:29:02 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 22, 2017, 12:04:43 PM
Say it ain't so Rand. I figured most of the liberty guys were just using that as a club to beat the other party's president with, like the civil liberty Democrats like to do, but I thought Paul was one of the true believers.
Didn't the elder Paul go drunk on Russian fake news long before it was in fashion?  They're the kinds of American libertarians that are libertarian only because the federal government suppresses the right of states to establish repressive fiefdoms.

Elder Paul went for Alex Jones in a big way, so does Trump.  What you are describing is standard libertarians, at least in the US south.  A lot of them went for Trump.  Skip keeps posting Reason articles on facebook, and I get the impression that they believe the greatest threat to liberty is Political Correctness.  In many ways Trump is the perfect Libertarian candidate.  Not a politician, scoff-law, hates minorities...  It's no wonder that Paul is so far up Trump's ass.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 22, 2017, 07:02:53 PM
All of those are darker than the Post.

Peace Sells... ...but Who's Buying? isn't IMO.  And Bonded by Blood probably isn't, at least on the face of it.

Agree that the others are darker than the post, and that Nine Inch Nails isn't metal.