News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

LaCroix

Quote from: Jacob on February 21, 2017, 08:05:40 PMHe released a youtube video a while ago. Finally some conservatives checked it out before he was going to speak at CPAP (or whatever that thing is called), and they noped out. That set the cascade of consequences rolling.

In this case, all "teh librals" have been doing is pointing and laughing as Milo falls from grace. They were not involved in "spreading" anything other than gloating after the fact "oh look, NOW they care he's a pedo."

the liberals I've seen comment on the story have all been attacking milo for being disgusting. I buy there are a few laughing at his predicament while shaking their head in disgust over his being persecuted. but that seems to be a minority

FunkMonk

Quote from: LaCroix on February 21, 2017, 07:46:23 PM
the milo = pedophile supporter craze seemed strange to me, like the people spreading it were the type who should be defending against things like sex offender lists. yet they're not, they're attacking milo for saying something he said that supported pedos

Milo is Jerry Sandusky LOL

Milo went to Ped St LMAOO

It all makes sense now. Alt-right conservatives are all secret c*cks and pedos  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 21, 2017, 09:12:39 PM
Quote from: Maximus on February 21, 2017, 09:05:21 PM
Why don't they just put a fan in a closed room?

I guess because that wouldn't change the carbon monoxide concentration. :unsure:

Just put a timer on the fan, problem solved.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

LaCroix

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 22, 2017, 09:18:15 AM
the milo = pedophile supporter craze seemed strange to me, like the people spreading it were the type who should be defending against things like sex offender lists. yet they're not, they're attacking milo for saying something he said that supported pedos

It all makes sense now. Alt-right conservatives are all secret c*cks and pedos  :lol:

reported

FunkMonk

Dakota why you're my favorite after Lettow :(

LaCroix

FunkMonk

LaCroix

so, protestors spent months protesting against dakota access pipeline and lived in a huge camp filled with thousands. the camp is now full of waste and trash, and it's in a floodzone right next to the river.

:D

crazy canuck

Quote from: LaCroix on February 22, 2017, 09:24:36 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on February 22, 2017, 09:18:15 AM

reported

Does that mean Hans is going to be posting soon  :w00t:

grumbler

Quote from: LaCroix on February 22, 2017, 09:33:32 AM
so, protestors spent months protesting against dakota access pipeline and lived in a huge camp filled with thousands. the camp is now full of waste and trash, and it's in a floodzone right next to the river.

So, you posted a map and didn't provide any real context for it, but did provide some random verbiage about camps being "full of" whatever, assuming that means anything and was even intended to inform.

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

celedhring

Yeah, I spent some good time trying to figure out what the map he posted had to do with the what he posted, let alone supported it. I should have known better.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Archy

Quote from: celedhring on February 22, 2017, 09:57:46 AM
Yeah, I spent some good time trying to figure out what the map he posted had to do with the what he posted, let alone supported it. I should have known better.
I think he loves him some black snake :shifty: