News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quotemuch of the foreign press that regularly attends White House briefings.

The foreign press? Well I guess they are doubly enemies of the American people.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 24, 2017, 02:37:51 PM
The Orange Fuhrer is now incharge

His successor is going to be so boring by comparison.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 24, 2017, 01:59:44 PM
Yeah, it seems a bit backward.  The legalized weed ship has sailed.

The Alt-Right which is so EDGY and COOL would surely be in favor. Or not since not not being in favor of weed is what is really EDGY.

Damn it.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

viper37

Quote from: LaCroix on February 23, 2017, 08:36:12 PM
Quote from: Maximus on February 23, 2017, 02:48:15 PM
The prequels were just as good as the originals.

agree with this. on rewatch, star wars ep 4-6 are terrible.
CdM, can't you do anything about him?  Don't you still have contacts that could manufacture an arrest warrant or something?  Some fake ids so he gets deported to North Korea or Russia?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Just leave it alone Viper.

CountDeMoney

He keeps taking that Chantix and drinking to excess on the weekends, it'll all take care of itself.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on February 24, 2017, 04:38:11 PM

:yes:

Look how long it took to rid ourselves of Marty and who knows if that will really stick.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

I don't really get Max's schtick. Even people who hate Star Trek don't go around trying to convince Trek fans that all the movies are exactly the same quality. 'The LOTR and Hobbit films are just as good. They are all completely equal in every way in quality. Because I don't like fantasy this is so.'

Jacob

Hey Spicy, don't be so sure your wife is safe from deportation because she's essential to the war effort.

It looks like Trump has reversed the program - Parole in Place - that prevents the deportation of military spouses, children and parents:

QuoteTo the Editor:

I am a member of the National Guard and a lawyer practicing immigration law in Minnesota. In 2013, President Obama, at the express request of the Defense Department, created a program for military families to prevent the deportation of military spouses, parents and children. This program alleviated a major source of anxiety and fear for service members and their families.

I have personally experienced the hardship of deployments to combat zones, and know the incredible importance of family stability during that trying time. This week, this administration rescinded the Parole in Place program, harming thousands of military families across the country. This is another example of the careless excess of the administration's immigration policy.

It is unconscionable to reverse a policy that strengthens our military and our veterans. That the program was not even named in the memo demonstrates either a lack of awareness, or worse, a casual disregard of the effect that this will have on those most vulnerable members of our military.

DAVID KUBAT

Lino Lakes, Minn.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/opinion/trumps-move-to-deport-more-immigrants.html?_r=0

viper37

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on February 24, 2017, 04:38:11 PM
disrespecting Star Wars is a crime.  Well, it should be.  Laughing at ST is ok, but SW?  C'mon.  What did Jabba ever do to anyone??

EDIT:  I wasn't serious in wanting to ban Lacroix for not liking SW in case that wasn't clear...  And I don't want him to be banned for his Trump opinions.  He's not insulting everyone like Marty and he's not that annoying.  I'm not even sur it's all for real, or if it's even really Lacroix.  Might be Marty who has reinvented himself.

Grey Fox

You make fun of ST, we will make fun of DisneyWars.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.