News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

viper37

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 13, 2024, 06:11:29 PMI bet it is a Muslim shooter, they know when Trump is back their adventures in Gaza w/Iran are coming to an end.
Of course.  Muslisms are such a danger now to Israel.  Israel is on the verge of extinction any day now.  That's why the Palestinians annexed large swath of Israelian territory lately and keep killing Israeli civilians, always going back on their word of a negotiated settlement.

With Trump, we will have eternal peace.  He promised he'd solve the Palestinian issue last time, and he sent his best man on the job.

And the situation with Iran sure got better too.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

This is why liberals need a pro gun wing, so they have people with better aim
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 13, 2024, 06:11:29 PMI bet it is a Muslim shooter, they know when Trump is back their adventures in Gaza w/Iran are coming to an end.

I'll take that bet.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 13, 2024, 06:19:48 PMExtraordinary image.

If you watch the video, you can hear him saying "wait, wait" and then he made his gestures to the crowd, which was captured in that photo.

Ever the showman.

Solmyr

Well, I guess this is all President Trump will need to throw everyone he doesn't like in jail. Guess we can say goodbye to US democracy.

Legbiter

Quote from: Solmyr on July 13, 2024, 06:40:36 PMWell, I guess this is all President Trump will need to throw everyone he doesn't like in jail. Guess we can say goodbye to US democracy.

always the lowest possible IQ take.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 13, 2024, 06:37:37 PM

I'll take that bet.
Yeah, me too.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on July 13, 2024, 06:02:19 PMWell, now we have the defining image of the year, perhaps the decade.

We are so fucked now.

His Secret Service detail needs to do a better job.

Imagine missing from that short a range...
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

Female secret service? How woke of him.

chipwich

Quote from: HVC on July 13, 2024, 07:11:54 PMFemale secret service? How woke of him.

If it weren't for the diversity hire he wouldn't have gotten shot. Don't ask me the mechanics of how that works.

Barrister

Well fuck.

I don't want political violence, and I don't want Trump assassinated.  I want Trump rejected by the US.

But you have to think this is only going to help him in the election.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

jimmy olsen

TR wasn't elected to a third term. Ford wasn't re-elected either.

Trump could definitely win, but I don't think this will make a difference.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point