What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 27, 2019, 04:25:11 PM
Quote from: The Brain on November 27, 2019, 12:53:29 PM
Quote from: The Larch on November 27, 2019, 12:28:13 PM
And that tweet is going right into the presidential archives. Future historians will have a blast.  :lol:

A cockroach historian? Frankly, I find the idea of a bug that thinks offensive.

Good reference

ty :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PRC

In case it wasn't already apparent... Trump and Fox News are so full of shit:

QuoteTrump vows not to change the name of Thanksgiving despite cries from the 'radical left'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-thanksgiving-name-change-sunrise-florida-rally-liberal-left

viper37

lol :D
Can anybody really fall for this shit??
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Apparently Trump is in Afghanistan for Thanksgiving. :huh:

Good on him for doing the right thing for once.  I don't think he's ever been there, or Iraq either.

Edit: apparently he went to Iraq at Christmas 2018.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

Quote from: Barrister on November 28, 2019, 04:40:38 PM
Apparently Trump is in Afghanistan for Thanksgiving. :huh:

Good on him for doing the right thing for once.  I don't think he's ever been there, or Iraq either.

Edit: apparently he went to Iraq at Christmas 2018.

Maybe he's heard about 'the base' there and thinks they'll be willing to join his gang of moral crusaders?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

Mick Mulvaney in Afghanistan.

"I thought we were going golfing??"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Minsky Moment

The Space Force hat really ties that outfit together.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

He looks like he's worried that Trump might just leave him there.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on December 03, 2019, 09:58:35 AM
I don't watch ESPN.

That's too bad.  ESPN's coverage of ABC's coverage of the Academy Awards was great last year.  Though you do have to miss CNN's coverage of ESPN's coverage of ABC's coverage of the Academy Awards.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!