What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Aparantly the President thinks trends in entertainment revolve around himself.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

He's still bitching about not getting an Academy Award. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maladict

garbon

Quote from: Maladict on December 04, 2019, 06:13:45 AM
World leaders openly mocking Trump at the NATO summit
https://twitter.com/PnPCBC/status/1202008162997538817

Wonderful. As that one commenter said, how low must you be to have Boris laughing at you?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/dec/04/general-election-tories-juggle-trump-nato-and-campaigning-live

QuoteDonald Trump criticised Canada for not spending 2% of GDP on defence. He says he called Justin Trudeau, the Canadian PM, about that. He says Trudeau was not happy about that.

He also described Trudeau as "two-faced" over the footage of Trudeau apparently joking about Trump at a reception last night.

QuoteTrump says he will not be holding a further press conference. He has done plenty of press conferences, he says.

Trump cancels press conference expected at end of Nato summit.
(That will probably be a relief to No 10.)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

He's right about our 2% spending, just like every previous US Presidents that criticized how much other NATO nations spent on defense.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

I'm guessing Trump forgot the fact he was caught on tape bragging about how he lied to Trudeau.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Any guesses on what Canadian products will be hit with tariffs?

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 05, 2019, 12:10:07 AM
maple syrup and .... I don't know what else they export besides actors and comedians.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on December 05, 2019, 12:44:27 AM
maple syrup and .... I don't know what else they export besides actors and comedians.

Here you go Katmai: https://oec.world/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/can/usa/show/2017/
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: katmai on December 05, 2019, 12:44:27 AM

Regional jets with 4 foot ceilings. :(

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

viper37

I'd like to see him put tariffs on oil :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.