What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

The Attorney General is panning to spend 30,000$ on a lavish party at the hôtel still owned by the President of the United States.

It's fine. Everything's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
5h

Puerto Rico is one of the most corrupt places on earth. Their political system is broken and their politicians are either Incompetent or Corrupt. Congress approved Billions of Dollars last time, more than anyplace else has ever gotten, and it is sent to Crooked Pols. No good!....

....And by the way, I'm the best thing that's ever happened to Puerto Rico!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

Porto Ricans must be so happy to have him! :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Puerto Rico does have an incompetent President, poor bastards.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on August 28, 2019, 02:48:52 PM
QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
5h

Puerto Rico is one of the most corrupt places on earth. Their political system is broken and their politicians are either Incompetent or Corrupt. Congress approved Billions of Dollars last time, more than anyplace else has ever gotten, and it is sent to Crooked Pols. No good!....

....And by the way, I'm the best thing that's ever happened to Puerto Rico!

In a rare moment of self awareness Trump reflects on how bad things are for the people of Puerto Rico

Syt

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/29/politics/trump-ukraine-military-assistance/index.html

Trump considers cutting $250 million military aid to Ukraine.

From the same article:

QuoteRudy Giuliani, who serves as Trump's personal attorney, has long lobbied Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden's call in 2016 to remove the country's top prosecutor, who at one point had been investigating a Ukrainian natural gas company connected to Biden's son, Hunter.

Last week, Giuliani said he had again raised the issue with a Ukrainian official, suggesting the former New York mayor is making a renewed push for the country to investigate Trump's political enemies.

Other Western governments also called for that prosecutor's dismissal, and no evidence has indicated Biden's move was inappropriate.

Ukraine's prosecutor general told Bloomberg in May he had no proof of wrongdoing by Biden or his son.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Yeah, that's why Donald Trump will win.  Bill Barr will announce a criminal investigation into Biden sometime next year.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on August 30, 2019, 12:23:12 PM
Yeah, that's why Donald Trump will win.  Bill Barr will announce a criminal investigation into Biden sometime next year.

Well it worked the last time.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

Do you think that's really why Hillary lost?  I just think there was such a huge number of people who thought LOL CLINTON EV0L before the email thing that, in retrospect, no matter what she could not have won.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 30, 2019, 12:38:47 PM
Do you think that's really why Hillary lost?  I just think there was such a huge number of people who thought LOL CLINTON EV0L before the email thing that, in retrospect, no matter what she could not have won.

I think what ultimately lost the election was re-opening the email investigation at the last moment, yes. I believe without that, EV0L CLINTON wins. It was just that close.

But there were plenty of other things before that that contributed, sure.

Caliga

I mean, you totally could be right, I just think the idiots that fell for that already hated Crooked Hillary.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on August 30, 2019, 12:47:13 PM
I mean, you totally could be right, I just think the idiots that fell for that already hated Crooked Hillary.
Idiots of all stripes bought into "crooked Hillary" message.  Some voted for her regardless, but some may have been marginal enough to be swayed to at least not vote.  It didn't take much to swing the election.

FunkMonk

Disgraced James Comey may be one of the most hated men in American history.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

The safe guards to protect us from this sort of thing aren't working.  I can't shake the feeling we are moving in the direction of a managed democracy.  The fact that Putin said that Western Liberalism is outdated, and Trump agreed with him is a bit concerning.  Of course Trump didn't understand what Putin was talking about and followed up by ranting on about California.  Still...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

frunk

Can someone explain how we have a president getting into twitter fights with weathermen over where a hurricane is going?