Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

He's trying to learn things, really  :lol:

Mark Lowen
Verified account @marklowen
In today's ⁦@lemondefr⁩: When #Trump received the leaders of #Estonia, #Latvia and #Lithuania, he began by blaming them for the war in Yugoslavia. It took them a few moments to realise he'd mixed up the Balkans and the Baltics. ⁦@SylvieKauffmann⁩

DGuller

Quote from: Maladict on November 11, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
He's trying to learn things, really  :lol:

Mark Lowen
Verified account @marklowen
In today's ⁦@lemondefr⁩: When #Trump received the leaders of #Estonia, #Latvia and #Lithuania, he began by blaming them for the war in Yugoslavia. It took them a few moments to realise he'd mixed up the Balkans and the Baltics. ⁦@SylvieKauffmann⁩
I think he may have confused Hungarians with Estonians, it's easy to mix up the Finno-Ugric peoples.

Zoupa

Quote from: The Brain on November 11, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on November 10, 2018, 09:09:50 PM
It did go to war with Italy.

No. As Eddie says it was the other way around.

Yes sure technically. Let's all agree that fascism can always be reasoned with then. No need to curbstomb these fuckers, nonono. Let's all a chat with tea and biscuits and play by the rules.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 11, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on November 11, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
No need to curbstomb these fuckers, nonono.

WTF, dude?

It's just a typical leftist ploy--call anyone on the right a fascist, and you can dismiss anything they have to say.  Just like it's a typical rightist ploy to call anyone on the left a commie.

The Brain

Quote from: The Brain on November 11, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on November 10, 2018, 09:09:50 PM
It did go to war with Italy.

No. As Eddie says it was the other way around.

Yes sure technically. Let's all agree that fascism can always be reasoned with then. No need to curbstomb these fuckers, nonono. Let's all a chat with tea and biscuits and play by the rules.

Are you OK?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: dps on November 11, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

WTF, dude?

It's just a typical leftist ploy--call anyone on the right a fascist, and you can dismiss anything they have to say.  Just like it's a typical rightist ploy to call anyone on the left a commie.

You can call someone a fascist without expressing a desire to brutally murder them.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Maladict

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 11, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

You can call someone a fascist without expressing a desire to brutally murder them.

No shit. Some of us like their trains on time. :sleep:

Razgovory

WTF, dude?

It's a leftist ploy to call 1930's fascist so you can dismiss them?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 11, 2018, 04:43:12 AM
Quote from: Syt on November 11, 2018, 01:59:02 AM
Btw, can you imagine the shitstorm it would be if Obama would skip visiting a military cemetery because of a bit of rain?
Like Trump violating all sorts of other Evangelical talking points and general Conservative ones?  Yeah, I think we're well past the point of thinking that those legitimately mean anything other than as use for ammunition against the opposition.  Everything is worth compromising as long as your side does it.

They went frothing mad when Obama had a Marine holding an umbrella over him once  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on November 11, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

WTF, dude?

It's a leftist ploy to call 1930's fascist so you can dismiss them?

Call them? Maybe.

Zoupa

WTF, dude?

I'm not calling everyone on the right fascist, wtf. And yeah, there's a certain tikki torch, Jews will not replace us category of deplorable that should be punched repeatedly in the gonads to make sure they don't procreate. Is that really controversial?

The Brain

Quote from: Zoupa on November 11, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

WTF, dude?

I'm not calling everyone on the right fascist, wtf. And yeah, there's a certain tikki torch, Jews will not replace us category of deplorable that should be punched repeatedly in the gonads to make sure they don't procreate. Is that really controversial?

Is this your actual opinion?

Zoupa

That we should sterilize neo-nazis by punching them in the genitals? Yeah sure. That's my opinion. Super realistic. Not a figure of speech or anything.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get me to say. I don't believe in punching first but I also don't believe in turning the other cheek. The Charlotteville volkdeutsch came prepared with weapons and body armor. I was totally fine when the counterprotesters started swinging back, especially since the police were unwilling or ineffective in controlling the marches.

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on November 11, 2018, 05:49:04 PM
That we should sterilize neo-nazis by punching them in the genitals? Yeah sure. That's my opinion. Super realistic. Not a figure of speech or anything.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get me to say. I don't believe in punching first but I also don't believe in turning the other cheek. The Charlotteville volkdeutsch came prepared with weapons and body armor. I was totally fine when the counterprotesters started swinging back, especially since the police were unwilling or ineffective in controlling the marches.

Where you see dangerous murderers, Brain sees potential customers of Ball Bearings.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017