The Presidential Debate, "Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, September 26, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 28, 2016, 02:21:25 PM
Did Valmy delete a post? :unsure:

Yes. I am trying to avoid posting in the election threads. Since this was a topic from another thread I thought I was in that one :angry: I blame Malthus.

But I was just making a joke that he would be available to help out the survivalists in the pacific NW seize their survivalist empire. I recommended Jacob stock up on gold for that eventuality.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on September 28, 2016, 03:19:29 AM
What is 'truepundit.com'?

According to Wayback Machine snapshots and a quick whois search, it didn't exist until March 16.  Registrant anonymized and site info simply "(C) TruePundit.com," of course.  Betcha a dollar that if I started scraping comments from one of its articles and running language analysis, one of the "commenters" would turn out to be the author.  Would be an interesting exercise, but frankly, doxxing a whackjob of that caliber isn't worth it.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 28, 2016, 02:23:27 PM
He doesn't realize that one Trump's trade wars shut down imports of raw materials from China and disrupts the entire electronic hardware supply chain, he can kiss his precious singularity goodbye in his lifetime.

All the checks he gets for sending them our equipment.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Early polls look favorable. She gained 4 (-1 to +3) in the morning consult poll, and I noticed she gained 6 points in Reuters on the RCP (from tie to +6). She's also up 5 in a poll I haven't heard of.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-early-polls-suggest-a-post-debate-bounce-for-clinton/
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

She really laid a trap for him on that one.  No one but Trump would not have gone on about some pageant winner for several days.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on September 28, 2016, 06:48:47 PM
She really laid a trap for him on that one.  No one but Trump would not have gone on about some pageant winner for several days.

I know there are some people that would vote for their own stool sample than vote for Hillary--"A Democrat! A woman! A Clinton!"--but the debate put to rest the question as to which person you want representing the United States alone in a room with Putin or Xi for 2 hours.

Ed Anger

I'm not voting for a woman. My stool would be a fabulous commander in chief.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 28, 2016, 07:14:45 PM

Doubtful; despite being so full of it, that massive veiny black strap-on dildo your wife constantly pegs your bitch ass with prohibits your shit from actually seeing the light of day.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 28, 2016, 07:21:54 PM

Doubtful; despite being so full of it, that massive veiny black strap-on dildo your wife constantly pegs your bitch ass with prohibits your shit from actually seeing the light of day.

It's purple, not black. Teen girls love purple dildos.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 28, 2016, 07:28:30 PM

So do you.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Quote from: lustindarkness on September 28, 2016, 08:19:18 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 28, 2016, 07:28:30 PM

So do you.

I'm Tom Sizemore

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Zoupa

CountDeMoney