The Presidential Debate, "Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, September 26, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Berkut on September 27, 2016, 11:04:56 PM
A serious and intellectually honest moderator should vette his potential questions for relevance and basic factual accuracy. It would be a poor job on his part if he chose to ask questions about things he simply knew were objectively false, regardless of whether or not it would give him the appearance of objectivity at the expense of actual objectivity.

This is a major issue in many areas of public discourse.  Neutrality and impartiality does not mean giving equal weight to every crackpot, bullshit idea that somebody comes up with.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 28, 2016, 08:35:40 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 28, 2016, 08:22:27 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on September 28, 2016, 08:19:18 PM
So do you.

Actually it's Seedy that dabbles in that sort of thing, if memory serves.

Teens and purple dildos? Daddy likes!

Here she is with the dildo

photo uploading

NOTE: While sex toy has been inserted, it can't be seen from this angle.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 28, 2016, 07:01:05 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 28, 2016, 06:48:47 PM
She really laid a trap for him on that one.  No one but Trump would not have gone on about some pageant winner for several days.

I know there are some people that would vote for their own stool sample than vote for Hillary--"A Democrat! A woman! A Clinton!"--but the debate put to rest the question as to which person you want representing the United States alone in a room with Putin or Xi for 2 hours.

Yup.  #feelthejohnson2016

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on September 28, 2016, 08:47:20 PM
You should be beaten for that Raz. :lol:

If you are okay with walking, you take a short hike and see her backside.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Admiral Yi

Maybe I've told this joke before, maybe I haven't.

How do you find a fat girl's vagina?

[spoiler]Roll her in flour and look for the white part.[/spoiler]

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

11B4V

Savonarola

Howard Dean under fire for alleging Trump cocaine use at debate

While it sounds crazy, maybe we shouldn't dismiss this outright.  Dean might have some real life experience; after all a cocaine binge would explain:

Hyahh!!!
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

FunkMonk

Many people are saying Trump was a rampant cocaine user in the 80s.

I'm just saying, if in the 80s, maybe some say he's still doing it? Just raising the question. I don't know.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Savonarola on September 28, 2016, 09:14:17 PM
Howard Dean under fire for alleging Trump cocaine use at debate

While it sounds crazy, maybe we shouldn't dismiss this outright.  Dean might have some real life experience; after all a cocaine binge would explain:

Hyahh!!!

He was also a doctor who had his own practice for 10 years IIRC.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

jimmy olsen

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 28, 2016, 05:28:03 PM
Early polls look favorable. She gained 4 (-1 to +3) in the morning consult poll, and I noticed she gained 6 points in Reuters on the RCP (from tie to +6). She's also up 5 in a poll I haven't heard of.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-early-polls-suggest-a-post-debate-bounce-for-clinton/

PPP poll just came out with her up 4.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point