Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on September 28, 2016, 02:34:36 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 28, 2016, 02:09:34 PM
Quote from: celedhring on September 28, 2016, 02:01:03 PM
I guess we should have talked over the crisis beforehand.  :hmm:

I tried to raise it. <_<

You'll all do better next turn.  :P

I even put my bit about the crisis in bold. Le sigh.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on September 28, 2016, 12:56:37 PM
Also, could we get text or images of the basic item cards? Not totally sure what the basic resources all do (I know fuel no exposure move, food add one to supply and medicine remove one wound).

Uploaded to the dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytf2hfvkhsfrw7w/basics.jpg?dl=0
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Okay, Ashley Ross uses die 4 to kill zombie at location 3.

Ashley then uses 2 remaining die to build barricades at location 1 and 2, then her ability to build a barricade at location 3.

Felicia Day moves to the Police station.

One food added to the supply.

Ashley gets a blank result on her exposure roll for the attack.  The barricades all get placed, of course.

Felicia Day moving to the Police Station, on the other hand, results in Frostbite!  For those watching along, as long as Felicia has the Frostbite Wound on her card, she will sustain another wound every time it is Garbon's turn until the Frostbite is removed.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

I'll be doing some bookkeeping and creating individual dropbox folders for each of your hands some time either tonight or tomorrow.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on September 28, 2016, 04:15:56 PM
Okay, Ashley Ross uses die 4 to kill zombie at location 3.

Ashley then uses 2 remaining die to build barricades at location 1 and 2, then her ability to build a barricade at location 3.

Felicia Day moves to the Police station.

One food added to the supply.

Ashley gets a blank result on her exposure roll for the attack.  The barricades all get placed, of course.

Felicia Day moving to the Police Station, on the other hand, results in Frostbite!  For those watching along, as long as Felicia has the Frostbite Wound on her card, she will sustain another wound every time it is Garbon's turn until the Frostbite is removed.

Thanks on uploading the basics.

Can I go a head and use medicine to remove that as notionally I would have done so after the move? And then that's my end of turn.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Definitely.  I'll remove the Frostbite and deduct the Medicine when Beeb takes his turn.

Speaking of, Barrister Boy is up.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

As a reminder, I will be keeping the first post in this thread up-to-date on survivor locations, # of zombies in each space, waste pile, etc., so that most questions are answered.  I'll typically upload a new overview picture after each turn is done, but feel free to request one if you need a better sense of things.

Otherwise, just use the posts of everyone combined with the previously-uploaded colony pic and you should be fine.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Going to sit down after the boys come to bed to figure out my moves.  That'll be a few hours.

Until then I'm open to suggestions. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Okay so still trying to figure things out... Habs have you rolled my action dice?  If you have where do I find the results?

Edit: found them. :hmm:

Barrister

Okay, I have a better feel for what I'm doing... but I'm afraid I'm going to ask for an updated map/screenshot/whatever.

The good news is my homicide trial is over.  The bad news is... I don't know what's going to happen. :ph34r:

And if anyone has suggestions for where to go I'm all ears.  I figure more zombie killing and hopefully some searching for tools?

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Okay, so I'm going to have Sophie take a look at the top card at the grocery store.  Seems like the best odds for tools.

Barrister

Grocery store is a dud for tools.

Going to have sophie use the 4 action die to kill a zombie in location 4.

Going to have Edward use the 1 action die to move to school, then the 3 action die to search.

Hope that works.  Still feeling my way around the game system.

Habbaku

Movement is free, Beeb.  See the player aid I linked earlier: https://www.dropbox.com/s/376jadr4eiterl9/playaid.png?dl=0

Note the "Actions that Require an Action Die" and those that do not.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Also, and just as a play-tip, pay close attention to the fact that you can "Request" items from another player.  Edward White's ability is very good if you have Medicine to spare and the inclination to kill zombies.

-J. R. R. Tolkien