News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Languishing Dead (DoW Forum Game)

Started by Habbaku, September 16, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on September 30, 2016, 08:18:26 AM
OK, with the "1" die, Thomas will kill another zombie.

WIth the "4" die, Mike will go to the Police Station and search. What die does he need to get busy with Felicia?

Why do you think you have a '1' die?  Your dice are next to your characters.  You rolled a 6, a 4, and a 3.

The importance there is it allows you to make your second attack (killing the zombie in position 1) with Mike instead of Thomas, thereby ignoring an exposure roll that might otherwise wreak havoc.  I'm going to assume that's what you do.

The movement, however, results in a wound added to Mike Cho.

His search turns up a...PM sent.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Food doesn't go bad, right? So lets toss a food on the pile.

0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on September 30, 2016, 01:43:44 PM
Food doesn't go bad, right? So lets toss a food on the pile.

We might need it for a subsequent crisis, which is why I'm hanging on to some.

celedhring

We also need humongous amounts of food to win the objective.

Unless we start exiling peeps, of course  :ph34r:

Habbaku

As a reminder, the first post in this thread will tend to contain the up-to-date colony situation more frequently than the picture on the Dropbox.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Remember kids, we don't want to have more than 9 waste cards at any time.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Tamas, you might want to build some barricades and maybe clean up some waste?

Habbaku

Quote from: Barrister on September 30, 2016, 02:35:02 PM
Tamas, you might want to build some barricades and maybe clean up some waste?

That's racist.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

We haven't even made a beet joke with his food cards yet.

Berkut

I had some jokes in mind that I've chosen not to make, I think I've shown some incredible restraint.

0 rows returned

Tamas

:lol: assholes

So how many cards have been placed on the crisis? I like my survivors.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.