And we're back!

Main Menu

The Languishing Dead (DoW Forum Game)

Started by Habbaku, September 16, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on October 04, 2016, 08:07:38 AM
Quote from: Berkut on October 04, 2016, 08:04:25 AM
I have food cards, but I wasn't told they had a value...

Me neither.

I thought I made it obvious when I posted the Starter Cards picture, but I blame myself for not putting up the hand pictures as well.  I'll do that when I get a little more free time (probably tomorrow).

All Starter Item Food cards are value 1, whereas the decks for the various locations have values of 1-3.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: celedhring on October 04, 2016, 10:23:56 AM
Keep in mind we still have to meet the colony food requirements too. Save those "2" cards for that.

That's what we're talking about doing.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

I'm thinking that I'll play my 2 food cards to the crisis. We'll just need to make sure Berk does the same and we get someone else to pitch in. Always to worry on is if oppositional player tries to screw us.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Habs, I'm accepting the item that I found. Using another action die for Felicia to search again in police station.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Felicia rummages around a bit making a noise in the police station.

Then she equips the colt 911 she found and uses last action die to shoot a zombie (skipping roll). Then heads over to the gas station.

2 cards to the crisis.

Habbaku

En route to the Gas Station, Felicia finds herself trapped outside for a little too long--she catches a Frostbite wound.

Over to Beeb.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Throw my medicine on it. That bitch...

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Habbaku

I assumed Beeb would trot along any...minute...now...

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Relax.  It's thanksgiving and family was over. I'll see what I can do tonight
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

:hmm:  Thanksgiving isn't for another month, mister.  And don't give me any of this crap about it being different in Canada.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Tamas

Give him a break, he has been on a tough run.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on October 11, 2016, 03:46:22 AM
Give him a break, he has been on a tough run.

That's true and fair enough. I'm just have RoR flashbacks. :Embarrass: