News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Languishing Dead (DoW Forum Game)

Started by Habbaku, September 16, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Before any searching goes off...Felicia's, er, "ability" kicks in.  Since she is considered to be every survivor that isn't already on the board in some fasion...

To Garbon to select an option.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

So for the record, he's on the side of the light (aka he genuinely wants to help us win) but don't...well don't let him be in charge of deciding whether a character lives or dies.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

So for the crisis... I have a Food 2 in my hand.  That might be better spent on, well, you know, food, if other people have some Food 1s to spend on the crisis.  Just saying.

We have to try and clean up some waste this turn as well.  We're not doing too badly on the zombie front, but we need to start scavenging like mad.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Well we gotta aim for fixing both, right? I've 2 food.

celedhring

Quote from: garbon on October 03, 2016, 05:03:14 PM
So for the record, he's on the side of the light (aka he genuinely wants to help us win) but don't...well don't let him be in charge of deciding whether a character lives or dies.

Lies and slander!  :sleep:

garbon

Quote from: celedhring on October 04, 2016, 04:33:56 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 03, 2016, 05:03:14 PM

Lies and slander!  :sleep:

Yeah, no slander there. Just the facts.

Anyway, I'm going to pause until we hear more about who can help out with what - as possibly Felicia should be searching for food.

celedhring

I have no food.

Tamas

I have a food 2 card, seems an utter waste for this crisis but I don't want to fail it, so if there's no better option I'll contribute.

garbon

What is a food 2 card? Does it add 2 food if used for its ability?

Berkut

I have food cards, but I wasn't told they had a value...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Tamas

It's safe to assume those are value 1 cards then.

Berkut

OK, I have a couple food cards I can put in...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

celedhring

Keep in mind we still have to meet the colony food requirements too. Save those "2" cards for that.