News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Languishing Dead (DoW Forum Game)

Started by Habbaku, September 16, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

So the last 2 players need to manage 3 food?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Oh crap, sorry, forgot about the food.

Yes, throw 2 food into the crisis.

0 rows returned

Tamas

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on October 15, 2016, 10:35:27 AM
Oh crap, sorry, forgot about the food.

Yes, throw 2 food into the crisis.

Crisis contributions are not public, as it's meant to be a screen for a potential Betrayer.  You can say you are throwing in "2 food" all you like, but unless you PM me with which cards you are putting in, it is not going to be counted. 

You should post here that you are putting in "two cards" for the crisis if that's what you are doing.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Well sure, it is two food cards. Absolutely. You can count on that.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Glad we got that sorted.    :hmm:

Tamas is up.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Alright, my understanding is that we are good for another turn at the Police Station, so for starters I am going to Search with the Ninja using my 4 die.

Rest of my actions depend on what I find.

Tamas

With my 3 die the Ninja kills a Zombie.

With my 1 die, I clean Waste at the colony.

I play 1 card to the crisis, and remind Celed that we need more food into the regular food pile.

Habbaku

PM sent to Tamas discussing something first, then we'll move on to Celery.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Ok, second thoughts on that card play. Celery, can you take care of the Crisis? I'd rather put my card tot he general food pile and have that sorted.

celedhring

Tamas

Alright I have just realised there are only 5 survivors at the Colony so 3 food there is enough.

Ok, Habbaku, my original cardplay to the Crisis pile stands and I am done.

celedhring

I don't have any food!  :D

Well, Alexis will search the library with the "5" dice and use her "two for one" search power.