News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Languishing Dead (DoW Forum Game)

Started by Habbaku, September 16, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Thumbs down.

I'm off to my homicide trial, so while I may briefly check in on languish likely no game input from me till tonight.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

The nays have it, so the plane (and salvation for the colony) goes unclaimed.

Celedhring's movement exposure came up blank. Searching at the Library returned two cards, which I've dealt to him.

One of them was revealed by being equipped to the Librarian, however:

Jazzercise

Jazzercise!  That will be useful in the coming turns, no doubt.

Garbon is up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Okay, Ashley Ross uses die 4 to kill zombie at location 3.

Ashley then uses 2 remaining die to build barricades at location 1 and 2, then her ability to build a barricade at location 3.

Felicia Day moves to the Police station.

One food added to the supply.

Also, could we get text or images of the basic item cards? Not totally sure what the basic resources all do (I know fuel no exposure move, food add one to supply and medicine remove one wound).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

When do we decide to contribute to the Crisis or not?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

We have to do that as an action on our turns. I wasn't able to assist as I don't have any tools. :(

But yeah, if we are going to pass the crisis, we need the remaining players this round to take care of business.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Something I forgot to note because I was still PMing by the time I made my post is that Celedhring put two cards into the crisis pool.  Didn't affect Garbon's move, but may affect others of course.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

Barrister

I have no tools to contribute (I know it's not my turn, but just wanted to put that out there).

Where are we most likely to find tools?

Berkut

I have a crapload of tools, but I need them for a project I am building.

0 rows returned

Barrister

Berkut

0 rows returned

celedhring

So I wasted my tools since there's no chance we're passing this?  :lol:

I guess we should have talked over the crisis beforehand.  :hmm:

Barrister

Can't we find tools?  Where's the most likely spot?

garbon

Quote from: celedhring on September 28, 2016, 02:01:03 PM

I tried to raise it. <_<

But yeah as BB says, people could move and try to then find some tools as they could be added after found.

BB, look at the location cards. The place in that list, from left to right, shows likelihood hood of getting a tool from that location (tool symbol is that shown on crisis card).

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on September 28, 2016, 02:09:34 PM
Quote from: celedhring on September 28, 2016, 02:01:03 PM

I tried to raise it. <_<

You'll all do better next turn.  :P

-J. R. R. Tolkien