News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2016, 02:51:14 PM
Even in the face of indescribable tragedies like this, the 2nd Amendment stands strong.
CONSTITUTION STRONG

Atrocity left wingnut.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: LaCroix on June 12, 2016, 02:05:28 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 01:50:16 PMbut it is scary whenever you people elect them to national office.

what do you mean by "you people"?

feminists?

:unsure:

Feminists? What are you yammering on about?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: LaCroix on June 12, 2016, 02:52:40 PM
they don't have to fully assimilate. they just have to follow laws of the land

Yes.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: LaCroix on June 12, 2016, 02:52:40 PM
they don't have to fully assimilate. they just have to follow laws of the land

Which is really all you need to do to assimilate around these parts.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 02:53:06 PM
The only folks using this atrocity to further their gun nutter agenda is well, the prez and his gun nutter crew. He said as much in his news conference.

Of course, he did not make a single reference to Islamic terrorism at all either.

LaCroix

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 02:54:26 PM:unsure:

reference to that one thread awhile back ago that involved feminism. "what do you mean by 'those people'?" -> "college students"

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 02:56:49 PM
The only folks using this atrocity to further their gun nutter agenda is well, the prez and his gun nutter crew. He said as much in his news conference.

Of course, he did not make a single reference to Islamic terrorism at all either.

However, he said terror attack and  I credit him with that.

Valmy

Quote from: LaCroix on June 12, 2016, 02:59:13 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 02:54:26 PM:unsure:

reference to that one thread awhile back ago that involved feminism. "what do you mean by 'those people'?" -> "college students"

Oh right :lol:

I said 'those people' that time. Now I say 'you people' YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DUBYA/RON PAUL/CRUZ SUPPORTERS

Martinus

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 02:59:18 PM

Those damn denominational terrorists, striking all the time.

Though I can see how Obama, as a gay muslim, may feel conflicted.

Valmy

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 03:01:48 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 02:59:18 PM

Those damn denominational terrorists, striking all the time.

Though I can see how Obama, as a gay muslim, may feel conflicted.

I think he's a closet athiest. At the most a deist

CountDeMoney

Seems to me it was a gun nutter that kicked off this whole thing last night.

CountDeMoney

Martinus

I don't really think he is a gay muslim.  :secret:

I agree he is most likely an atheist.

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 03:04:52 PM
I think he's a closet athiest. At the most a deist

Well he does try to model himself after Abraham Lincoln.