News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 12:54:31 PM
He will latch on to this and. politicize this like no other. I hope Obama calls this a Terror attack that will take wind out of his sails. He'll still push his line on accepting Muslim refugees and islamophobia on folks that are still sitting on the fence.

Oh, this will wind up following the same script as usual:  there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth about Mooselimbs, and even lip service regarding violence against teh gays--but nary a word about the guns.  As usual.

QuoteThe gunman was armed with an AR-15-type semiautomatic rifle and a handgun, Chief Mina said.

Imagine that.

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on June 12, 2016, 09:52:20 AM
This type of stuff will drive idiots to vote for Trump though. :weep:

He will latch on to this and. politicize this like no other. I hope Obama calls this a Terror attack that will take wind out of his sails. He'll still push his line on accepting Muslim refugees and islamophobia on folks that are still sitting on the fence.

Obama is not even capable of using the expression "Islamic terrorism".

Phillip V

Lieutenant Governor of Texas.  He later deleted it.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2016, 01:03:10 PM

Oh, this will wind up following the same script as usual:  there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth about Mooselimbs, and even lip service regarding violence against teh gays--but nary a word about the guns.  As usual.

QuoteThe gunman was armed with an AR-15-type semiautomatic rifle and a handgun, Chief Mina said.

Imagine that.

What a horrible press brief.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 01:05:05 PM
Quote from: Caliga on June 12, 2016, 09:52:20 AM
This type of stuff will drive idiots to vote for Trump though. :weep:

Obama is not even capable of using the expression "Islamic terrorism".

Well he called it terror and then went on to politicize it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

NBC News used both "automatic" and "clip" today.  You would've had kittens.

Martinus

Quote from: Phillip V on June 12, 2016, 01:05:23 PM

Christian fundies trying hard not to be outdone by Muslim fundies - yet, douchebaggery is not as bad as mass murder.

lustindarkness

No wonder I avoided the outside world all day. Humans suck.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2016, 01:12:54 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

NBC News used both "automatic" and "clip" today.  You would've had kittens.

:lol:

11B4V

Right Wing Christian fundies sticks foot in mouth.

News at 11

He states the tweet automatically goes out every Sunday or some shut like that. Some program.

Accident or the Will of God.  You decide :lol:

citizen k

1500 people in Orlando lining up to give blood.  :cry:

Valmy

Ahahaha. God he is such a buffoon. I remember at the time saying it would be better if we elected the sportscaster Dan Patrick than this guy.

Anyway as I said: never put Texas politicians in positions of authority. We know how to keep them in line down here but it is scary whenever you people elect them to national office.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: citizen k on June 12, 2016, 01:30:46 PM
1500 people in Orlando lining up to give blood.  :cry:

This is how real Americans respond to a situation like this.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Have seen exactly zero news coverage about this, but somewhat surprised if/that this went off without someone having a concealed weapon. It sometimes seems like half the state has a permit.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

11B4V

ISIS claims responsibility for Orlando mass shooting – affiliated agency

https://www.rt.com/news/346390-isis-claims-orlando-shooting/