News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Oh never mind.  I found it.  Siege told us a lie.  Siege, why do you tell lies?  Are you just inherently dishonest?  Does it bother you that you lie?

https://peninsulalighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/myth-blaster-mass-shooters-and-assassins-are-democrats/

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=83968&page=2
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 03:57:37 PM
What else are we going to ban.

Man en route to LA Pride arrested with car full of explosives

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/20160612/man-en-route-to-la-pride-arrested-with-car-full-of-explosives

Well your article notes that the car had 5 pounds of tannerite type powder, assault weapons, rifles, and loaded clips. How about we just stick with guns and see where that gets us?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 04:00:01 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
source?

Even if he has a source I fail to see the point.

I see one.  He's a liar, and I'm calling him on it.  For instance the Virginia tech shooter could not be a registered democrat because he wasn't a citizen and Virginia didn't register by party at the time of the shooting.  So I'm calling on him on it, and I want to see if he can man up to being a liar.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2016, 04:02:49 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 03:57:37 PM
What else are we going to ban.

Man en route to LA Pride arrested with car full of explosives

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/20160612/man-en-route-to-la-pride-arrested-with-car-full-of-explosives

Well your article notes that the car had 5 pounds of tannerite type powder, assault weapons, rifles, and loaded clips. How about we just stick with guns and see where that gets us?
How bout we stick with hate and intolerance. Mmm'k, thanks for playing.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2016, 04:03:31 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 04:00:01 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
source?

Even if he has a source I fail to see the point.

I see one.  He's a liar, and I'm calling him on it.  For instance the Virginia tech shooter could not be a registered democrat because he wasn't a citizen and Virginia didn't register by party at the time of the shooting.  So I'm calling on him on it, and I want to see if he can man up to being a liar.

You took it serious... :lol:

Valmy

Banning guns is unconstitutional guys. Heavy weapons and explosives though...well I am reasonable certain they already are illegal to own.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 04:02:58 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2016, 03:59:47 PM
Oh never mind.  I found it.  Siege told us a lie.  Siege, why do you tell lies?  Are you just inherently dishonest?  Does it bother you that you lie?

https://peninsulalighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/myth-blaster-mass-shooters-and-assassins-are-democrats/

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=83968&page=2

It's called "spin"

No, spin it argue different context of known facts.  This is just a lie.

SPIN:
"You knocked a hole in my roof"
"I let in fresh air.  It was stuffy before"

Lie:
"You knocked a hole in my roof"
"No I didn't, there's no hole"

LaCroix

Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2016, 04:03:31 PMI see one.  He's a liar, and I'm calling him on it.  For instance the Virginia tech shooter could not be a registered democrat because he wasn't a citizen and Virginia didn't register by party at the time of the shooting.  So I'm calling on him on it, and I want to see if he can man up to being a liar.

to lie requires intent to lie. why do you think siege lied when it's more likely he believed this myth he posted?

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 04:05:53 PM

Is Siege trolling us? He seems quite genuine and sincere to me. He just believes his compatriots are sincere as well when they are often just flinging bullshit.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 04:06:47 PM
Banning guns is unconstitutional guys. Heavy weapons and explosives though...well I am reasonable certain they already are illegal to own.

So is deporting American citizens but that's already been floated out.

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 04:08:15 PM

Is Siege trolling us? He seems quite genuine and sincere to me.

Ill lean towards trolling, but will defer as more evidence comes to light. :P

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2016, 04:09:21 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 04:06:47 PM

So is deporting American citizens but that's already been floated out.

True. Let me know when the Supreme Court says it is alright with either of those things.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2016, 04:08:15 PM

Is Siege trolling us? He seems quite genuine and sincere to me. He just believes his compatriots are sincere as well when they are often just flinging bullshit.

Whoa.  :Joos